• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the Name of an Older Product

In summary, the older product with interchangeable blades is called the "Ultimate Mandoline Slicer" and the older product with the adjustable measuring cups is called the "Adjustable Measuring Cups". The older product with a built-in egg separator is called the "Egg Separator" and the older product with a non-stick coating is called the "Non-Stick Grill Pan". All of these products are still available for purchase from Pampered Chef, including the "Adjustable Pastry Roller" which features adjustable silicone rings for precise rolling of dough.
heatherbares
I am a new consultant and learning my way around here and all of the products, but I had someone ask about something today that I have no idea about. She said she bought it years ago and it looks like a big basting brush but it was used to soak up grease.

Anyone have any ideas what this is and if it is still available?

Thanks
Heather

Grease Mop

It was called the Magic Mop and is no longer available.

Magic Mop and it's been gone from our line for at least 12 years.

thanks! guessing there is nothing that replaced it since I haven't seen anything like that. She is wanting another one like it.

Try creating a post entitled, "ISO- Magic Mop". Sometimes consultants will be able to get their hands on one for you. Best wishes!

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
Try creating a post entitled, "ISO- Magic Mop". Sometimes consultants will be able to get their hands on one for you. Best wishes!

Do this in the Marketplace. I know a lot of people here (myself included) just look at New Posts, but things still need to be posted in the appropriate forums.

(not a criticism, Trop, just a reminder. :love:)

I saw something like the magic mop in a local kitchen specialty store a few years ago. It's out there for others to sell

1. What is the name of the older product that had interchangeable blades?

The product you are referring to is called the "Ultimate Mandoline Slicer". It was designed with five interchangeable blades for versatile slicing, grating, and julienning.

2. Is the older product with the adjustable measuring cups still available?

Yes, the "Adjustable Measuring Cups" are still available for purchase. They feature an adjustable sliding mechanism for precise measurements of both dry and liquid ingredients.

3. Can you tell me the name of the older product that had a built-in egg separator?

The product you are thinking of is called the "Egg Separator". It is a small, handheld tool with a built-in yolk catcher that makes separating eggs quick and easy.

4. What is the name of the older product that had a non-stick coating?

The product you are referring to is the "Non-Stick Grill Pan". It is designed with a non-stick coating for easy release of food and easy clean-up.

5. Is the older product with the adjustable pastry roller still sold by Pampered Chef?

Yes, the "Adjustable Pastry Roller" is still available for purchase. It features adjustable silicone rings for precise thickness while rolling out dough for pastries and pies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• donnacook
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedCaniac
  • batroark