• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Grease Draining Solution for Cooking with Pampered Chef

In summary, to place an order with Pampered Chef, you can visit their website or contact a local consultant. They also offer the option to host a cooking party for free products and discounts. The return policy includes a 100% satisfaction guarantee within 1 year. There are often promotions and discounts available, which can be found on their website or through a consultant. To become a consultant, you can sign up on their website or contact a current consultant for training and support. While they do not offer customization for individual products or orders, they have a wide range of products to choose from.
newchefmommy
I have a potential customer that wants to know if Pampered Chef makes something that would help her drain grease out of her pan when she makes hamburger. She uses the pot lid right now and all the meat falls out-in her words "does pampered chef make some kind of magic grease thing a magigy"

thanks for any help you could give me in referring a product to her

They used to carry a magic mop (which was like a little mop that soaked up the grease - not available anymore although I think it was on the outlet in the past few months - someone on the board may have one.

What about the drainer?

I use Colander and Bowl set. Set the Colander on top of the bowl so it catches the grease and then you can dispose of it.

I just sent an email about the drainer thanks for your help. At the time I received the email I was drawing a blank!!!

Glad I could help! :) Hope it does the trick for her!!

I just use paper towel and soak up the grease and then toss them in the trash.

I use the strainer - works good for me.

She can use the micro-cooker to make ground beef in. The lid is a built in drainer.

Definitely the micro cooker! I can't live without that thing when i make hamburger meat! I love it!

I demod the micro cooker for hamburger at a show and sold a ton for that very reason. Hadn't sold many up to that point. I love my drainer too though!

1. How do I place an order?

To place an order, simply visit our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also host a cooking party to earn free products and discounts on your order.

2. What is the return policy?

We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 1 year for a full refund or exchange.

3. Do you offer discounts or promotions?

Yes, we often have promotions and discounts available. You can check our website or contact your consultant for more information on current offers.

4. How do I become a consultant?

To become a consultant, you can sign up through our website or contact a current consultant. We offer training and support to help you succeed in your business.

5. Can I customize a product or order?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization for individual products or orders. However, we have a wide range of products to suit various needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yoyo284
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76