• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Perfect BBQ Tool Bag for Your Next Cookout | Shop Now!

In summary, the BBQ tool bag is a versatile and durable grilling accessory that includes a spatula, tongs, fork, basting brush, and knife, all made with stainless steel. It also has multiple pockets for storing other grilling essentials and is easy to clean with a damp cloth or dishwasher. It can be used for both indoor and outdoor grilling and comes with a 1-year warranty for any potential issues.
mama2emma
Gold Member
I have a customer who is looking for one of these. Does anyone have one that's been gathering dust?

Thanks!

I have one here. New in package. PM
Deb

I hae a gently used one, taken to shows. I will sell for $8 plus the cost of shipping.

AmyR is selling one in the marketplace

I've also got one...brand new in package. If anyone still needs one, contact me off-list with your ship-to zip at [email protected] Thanks!

BBQ tool bagMine is still for sale.
Amy

Related to Discover the Perfect BBQ Tool Bag for Your Next Cookout | Shop Now!

What is included in the BBQ tool bag?

The BBQ tool bag includes a spatula, tongs, fork, basting brush, and knife, all made with durable stainless steel. It also has multiple pockets for storing other grilling essentials like skewers, corn holders, and seasonings.

Is the BBQ tool bag easy to clean?

Yes, the BBQ tool bag is made with easy-to-clean materials, so you can simply wipe it down with a damp cloth after use. The stainless steel tools are also dishwasher safe for added convenience.

Can the BBQ tool bag be used for both indoor and outdoor grilling?

Yes, the BBQ tool bag is designed for both indoor and outdoor grilling. It is versatile and compact, making it perfect for picnics, camping trips, and backyard cookouts.

Is the BBQ tool bag durable?

Yes, the BBQ tool bag is made with high-quality materials, including reinforced stitching and heavy-duty zippers, to ensure durability and longevity. It is built to withstand frequent use and can handle all your grilling needs.

Does the BBQ tool bag come with a warranty?

Yes, the BBQ tool bag comes with a 1-year warranty. If you encounter any issues with the bag or tools, you can contact our customer service team for assistance and potential replacements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PurpleAngel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
brodys_mama
  • Teresa Johnson
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • brewejen