• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Remember the Pampered Chef Tea Bag Squeezer?

In summary, the customer is looking for an extra tea bag sqeezer that Pampered Chef used to sell, and they are wondering which company did. Pampered Chef no longer sells the tea bag sqeezer, but they do have an extra one. The customer is advised to use our Can Strainer on page 14 to strain tea bags before using them.
mrssyvo
Does anyone recall a tea bag sqeezer that Pampered Chef used to sell, and does anyone have an extra one? I have a customer looking for one

that is so weird about 2 years ago a past consultant of mine's mom called wanted to order more of these. She swears her daughter sold them to her (she's sold in the last 8-10 years) I assured her we didn't sell them
Wonder which company did?

I don't have one, but does she know that squeezing your teabag releases the bitter compounds from the tea leaves?

Pampered Chef sold them at one time, but it was many years ago. I told her to keep checking on the web-site, maybe they would show up.

sold them when and what was it called? I checked with HO when she asked and they got back with ,me and they didn't know what it was either. I've been selling for 13 years and I'm a big tea drinker I think I'd remember it. I have ALL my products EXCEPT for that nasty magic mop!!
Anyone else have a thought?

Tupperware used to have them. I have one. I just squeeze the bags gently with a spoon, usually, just to get a bit more liquid out.

I think we did decide it was Tupperware her daughter had sold that before PC!!

People use tea---in bags? Gadzooks!

I know a lot of old bags that drink tea.

AJPratt said:
People use tea---in bags? Gadzooks!

Wow Anne - you better brush up on this stuff before you open your Coffee House!:D

ChefBeckyD said:
Wow Anne - you better brush up on this stuff before you open your Coffee House!:D
Not so! Once you have tea from loose or whole leaves, you'll NEVER go back to the dust they sell in bags... my Nana was English and that was a big no-no. Once I open up, I'll be happy to send you some!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Are you one of them?

LOL! That was a good one! How 'bout the Citrus Press? I think you could use that. I usually just wrap the string around the bag on the spoon.

Anne...I have a confession to make...I've never had loose tea!! :eek:

mrssyvo said:
Does anyone recall a tea bag sqeezer that Pampered Chef used to sell, and does anyone have an extra one? I have a customer looking for one

Tell her to use our Can Strainer on page 14. Place tea bag inside and sit on top of your teacup....push lightly with teaspoon and viola'

I have sold several to the ladies in the office...wonder if this would work with loose leaf tea :rolleyes:

Sure it would... but you'd have debris in your cup. LOL

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

I guess you're referring to me!;):D I drink tea and use tea bags.

I've got the tupperware tea bag thing and use it once in awhile. I don't think I have any extras hanging around though. Mine is over 22 years old! They used to put them in the doorprize bags.

I still have mine from when I sold Tupperware back in the early 80's!!!

I think tupperware used to sell them...I had a brown one years ago but don't know if it was PC or tupperware????

I just looked on ebay and did a search on tea bag sqeezer....there was a couple of the tupperware ones on there along with a stainless steel one.

I guess you and I sold Tupperware around the same time Bev. I didn't stay with it long though. PC has been much better for me all the way around.

Related to Remember the Pampered Chef Tea Bag Squeezer?

1. What is a tea-bag squeezer?

A tea-bag squeezer is a small kitchen tool designed to squeeze and strain excess liquid from tea bags. It is used to prevent drips and spills while preparing tea.

2. How do I use a tea-bag squeezer?

To use a tea-bag squeezer, simply place the tea bag inside the squeezer and gently squeeze the handles together. The excess liquid will be strained out and collected in the squeezer, leaving behind a perfectly squeezed tea bag.

3. Is a tea-bag squeezer necessary?

While not a necessity, a tea-bag squeezer can be a convenient and useful tool for tea lovers. It helps prevent mess and waste, and can also be used for squeezing excess liquid from other items such as lemon wedges or herbs.

4. What materials are tea-bag squeezers made of?

Tea-bag squeezers are typically made of stainless steel or food-safe plastic. Some may also have silicone tips for a more comfortable grip.

5. Can I use a tea-bag squeezer for other purposes?

Yes, a tea-bag squeezer can also be used for squeezing excess liquid from other items such as citrus fruits, herbs, or even small pieces of food like tofu or cheese. Just make sure to thoroughly clean it between uses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
brandy223
  • Teresa Johnson
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Rose Marie Nolan
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies