• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a White Tool Turn About?

In summary, the Iso: White Tool Turn About is a rotating caddy designed to hold kitchen tools and keep them organized and easily accessible while cooking. It can hold a variety of kitchen tools, including spatulas, ladles, tongs, whisks, and more, as well as larger tools like serving spoons and kitchen shears. The caddy has a total of seven compartments, including three smaller compartments and one large center compartment. It is also dishwasher safe and made of durable plastic. Additionally, the Iso: White Tool Turn About can be used for organizing and storing other items such as office supplies and craft supplies, making it a versatile addition to any home or workspace.
Thinker
Gold Member
I have a customer who would like a white tool turn about. Does anyone have one to sale? For some reason she doesn't like the black one.

I have one she can buy.

What condition is it in - new? You can email me directly. [email protected] I would like to get this to her ASAP. Let me know how much you want for it.

1. What is the purpose of the Iso: White Tool Turn About?

The Iso: White Tool Turn About is a rotating caddy designed to hold kitchen tools and keep them organized and easily accessible while cooking.

2. What type of kitchen tools can be stored in the Iso: White Tool Turn About?

The Iso: White Tool Turn About can hold a variety of kitchen tools such as spatulas, ladles, tongs, whisks, and more. It also has a large center compartment that can hold larger tools like serving spoons and kitchen shears.

3. How many compartments does the Iso: White Tool Turn About have?

The Iso: White Tool Turn About has a total of seven compartments, including three smaller compartments on one side and one large center compartment, perfect for holding all your essential kitchen tools.

4. Is the Iso: White Tool Turn About dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso: White Tool Turn About is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain. It is also made of durable plastic, ensuring it can withstand frequent use and cleaning.

5. Can the Iso: White Tool Turn About be used for other purposes?

While the Iso: White Tool Turn About is designed for holding kitchen tools, it can also be used for organizing and storing other items such as office supplies, craft supplies, and more. Its versatility makes it a great addition to any home or workspace.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cewcooks
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • kkimpinski
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kkimpinski
  • robochick84