• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There Still Hope for a White Tool Turn-About?

In summary, the "Iso White Tool Turn-About" is a versatile and convenient kitchen tool that can hold and organize both small and large utensils. It is dishwasher safe and can hold up to 15 utensils, making it a great space-saving solution for a cluttered kitchen. It can also be used for other items besides kitchen utensils, such as craft supplies, office supplies, or makeup brushes.
DessertDivaFL
Gold Member
It figures that someone would want the old white Tool Turn-About because someone at the show said they have one in white. I think this is a lost cause but I am hoping for a miracle!

I have one (NIB). How about $11 plus shipping to you?

I have seen the white tool-turn about, Ilove it! I have the black one but man I wish I could get a white one.

I have one available too.

BethCooks4U said:
I have one (NIB). How about $11 plus shipping to you?

I will check with my customer and see what she says. Thanks.

The one I have is white. I haven't gotten the black one yet. I took my white one to my last show and just told them it had been redesigned in black, but that I had mine to show them what all it was good for and then proceeded to tell them to use them for kid's rooms, crafts, etc as well as in the kitchen.

I have one too if anyone else needs a white one.

I have 2 white tool turn abouts NIB. I don't like them as they are not balanced like the black ones are and they get dirty faster- or at least look it. So I'm willing to sell and ship as well.

I've also got a white one, NIB if anyone still needs one. Lol

1. What is the "Iso White Tool Turn-About" used for?

The "Iso White Tool Turn-About" is a versatile kitchen tool designed to hold and organize various kitchen utensils and tools for easy access and convenience while cooking.

2. Can the "Iso White Tool Turn-About" be used for both small and large utensils?

Yes, the "Iso White Tool Turn-About" has a unique design that allows it to hold both small and large utensils, making it a great addition to any kitchen.

3. Is the "Iso White Tool Turn-About" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Iso White Tool Turn-About" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and maintenance.

4. How many utensils can the "Iso White Tool Turn-About" hold?

The "Iso White Tool Turn-About" can hold up to 15 utensils, making it a space-saving solution for a cluttered kitchen.

5. Can the "Iso White Tool Turn-About" be used for other items besides kitchen utensils?

Yes, the "Iso White Tool Turn-About" can also be used to hold other items such as craft supplies, office supplies, or even makeup brushes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cewcooks
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • kkimpinski
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kkimpinski
  • robochick84