• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There a Cobalt Blue Tool Caddy Available?

In summary, the Iso Cobalt Blue Tool Caddy is a versatile and durable tool caddy made of lightweight plastic. It has 7 compartments for organizing kitchen tools and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. While it is designed for kitchen tools, it can also be used for other purposes such as storing art supplies or makeup brushes. It does not come with any tools included, but is compatible with a variety of Pampered Chef utensils and tools.
anniez
I have a customer in search of a cobalt blue tool holder. I don't know if the tool turn about used to come in cobalt blue or if it was a stoneware crock. Anyone who has information for me or has the item I would really appreciate hearing about it.

Ann Ziskovsky
Pampered Chef Consultant

my hunch is she's looking for a crock....I would point her towards the outlet at your website

Melinda

The turn-about was only ever available in white for customers (although it came in cinnamon for a couple of consultant incentives). So she probably means the crock. They're on the outlet online, if you have a website.

Still need cobalt blue crockThere is a wildflower blue crock on the outlet, but not a cobalt blue crock. I'm still in search of the cobalt blue crock.

anniez said:
There is a wildflower blue crock on the outlet, but not a cobalt blue crock. I'm still in search of the cobalt blue crock.

There is 1 for sale on Ebay......

http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Pampered-Chef-Stoneware-Crock-NIB-Retired-Blue_W0QQitemZ140070858822QQihZ004QQcategoryZ25465QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

1. What is the Iso Cobalt Blue Tool Caddy made of?

The Iso Cobalt Blue Tool Caddy is made of durable plastic, making it lightweight and easy to transport.

2. How many compartments does the Iso Cobalt Blue Tool Caddy have?

The Iso Cobalt Blue Tool Caddy has 7 compartments, providing ample space for all of your kitchen tools.

3. Is the Iso Cobalt Blue Tool Caddy dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Cobalt Blue Tool Caddy is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and maintenance.

4. Can the Iso Cobalt Blue Tool Caddy be used for other purposes besides kitchen tools?

While it is designed for organizing kitchen tools, the Iso Cobalt Blue Tool Caddy can also be used to store and organize art supplies, office supplies, or even makeup brushes.

5. Does the Iso Cobalt Blue Tool Caddy come with any tools included?

No, the Iso Cobalt Blue Tool Caddy is sold separately and does not come with any tools included. However, it is designed to fit a variety of Pampered Chef utensils and tools.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cewcooks
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • schoonies
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
schoonies
  • Thinker