• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sometimes ... Customer Care Finds You

In summary, the caller was trying to reach a business that doesn't exist and the caller was also trying to get in touch with a person who stopped being a home owner and is no longer interested in receiving any e-mail from that person or company.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Interesting conversation I had this morning from my brand new cel phone:

Me: Hi, I'm returning a call from this number.
Her: Well, I didn't call you, and I'm the only one here.
Me: Oh, it must have been a wrong number.
Her: Unless you have a business.
Me: Only Pampered Chef.
Her: So you sell Pampered Chef, huh?
Me: Yeah
Her: My friend melted my favorite spoon, and I need a new one!

Of course, I directed her to my web site and asked that she e-mail me when she finds out what spoon it is!

Oh ... and a friend of mine online requested a catalog ... I said, hey, as long as I'm sending one, why not a couple more .. and now she's doing a catty show!

Way to take an active approach!

Way to go, Di!

I get many calls for people looking for a Dr. XXXXXX on my cell phone. It is published incorrectly somewhere. I have now gotten into the practice of saying, this is Brenda with the Pampered Chef, so maybe one of these days I will have the same luck as you!

I got an e-mail yesterday on my everyday account from someone local I don't know about mortgage rates, etc and I sent her a note back saying that I am no longer a home owner,etc and that I don't know her and would appreciate not receiving any more e-mail from her and her company on that subject. I did however tell her that if she was interested in The Pampered Chef in any way to check out my website and I'd be happy to take care of her.

Nothing has transpired yet but I thought that would be a good reply. Who knows if this will lead to anything or not.

Hi there! It's always great to hear about people's experiences with Pampered Chef. I'm glad you were able to direct the person to our website for a replacement spoon. Our products are definitely made to last, but accidents do happen! And how exciting that your online friend is doing a catalog show. That's the beauty of Pampered Chef - it's so easy to share with others and get rewarded for it. Keep up the great work and happy cooking!

What is "Sometimes ... Customer Care Finds You"?

"Sometimes ... Customer Care Finds You" is a book written by [author name] that tells the story of [brief description of the book's plot].

Who is the intended audience for this book?

This book is intended for readers of [specific age range or genre]. However, anyone who enjoys [genre or theme] may also appreciate the story.

Is this book part of a series?

No, "Sometimes ... Customer Care Finds You" is a standalone novel.

Where can I purchase a copy of this book?

This book is available for purchase on [major online retail websites], as well as in select bookstores.

What inspired the author to write this book?

The author was inspired to write this book after [specific event or experience that sparked the idea for the story].

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • esavvymom