• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Customer Care Call Voicemails to Leave?

In summary, when calling customer care, it is recommended to leave only one voicemail as multiple voicemails can be seen as excessive and may not be effective. There is no specific time frame for leaving a voicemail, but it is best to do so during regular business hours to increase the chances of a prompt response. If you have already sent an email or message, it is not necessary to leave a voicemail. Keep your voicemail brief and under one minute to ensure it is heard in its entirety. You can leave a voicemail after business hours, but it may not be seen or responded to until the next business day.
Bren706
Gold Member
For customer care calls to those that are not necessarily booking leads (they did not express interest at the show, and checked no on DPDS), how many times do you call and leave a voicemail? Do you call more than twice?

Before 30 days is up, when new products come out, and 11 months after show (warranty may run out).

The first one I'll leave one voicemail, explaining that if they have any issues to please contact me by x date in order to take care of any issues. I may call again in a week, if it was a large order or they got a high end product to ensure quality. After that, call when new products are coming out- want a mini? Then before the one year tto remind them of any warranty issues that would need to be resolved on any products with a 1 year warranty.

It ultimately depends on the specific situation and the company's policies. Some companies may have a set number of times to call and leave a voicemail, while others may continue to call until they receive a response or until a certain amount of time has passed. It is important to respect the customer's preferences and not to excessively contact them if they have not expressed interest in booking.

1. How many voicemails should I leave when calling customer care?

It is recommended to leave only one voicemail when calling customer care. Multiple voicemails can be seen as excessive and may not be effective in getting a response.

2. Is there a specific time frame for leaving a voicemail with customer care?

There is no specific time frame for leaving a voicemail with customer care. However, it is best to leave a voicemail during regular business hours to increase the chances of a prompt response.

3. Should I leave a voicemail if I have already sent an email or message?

If you have already sent an email or message to customer care, it is not necessary to leave a voicemail as well. It is best to wait for a response to your initial communication before following up with a voicemail.

4. How long should my voicemail be when leaving a message for customer care?

Your voicemail should be brief and to the point. Keep it under one minute if possible. This will ensure that your message is heard in its entirety and does not become overwhelming for the recipient.

5. Can I leave a voicemail for customer care after business hours?

Yes, you can leave a voicemail for customer care after business hours. However, keep in mind that it may not be seen or responded to until the next business day. It is best to call during regular business hours for a prompt response.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • naekelsey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • naekelsey