• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Tracking Your Customer Care Calls?

In summary, the person uses Contact Management in PP to keep track of calls they've made for customer care and also enters info when requested by customers. They use a notebook to keep track of recruit leads.
marionwilliams
Silver Member
How do you track calls you've made for customer care. Is there a log? or has anyone made their own log for that? Is there something in PP for that????:confused:

Yes, I use "Contact Management" in PP. It's very easy to type in little notes to summarize what you talk or leave a message about. You can also enter dates to remind you to call about various reasons. This is all I've ever used with the exception of a notebook for my recruit leads where I devote one page per person (or staple the drawing slip to).

How do you start a recruit notebook? What kind of info do you keep about them? Do you just put in the info slip and then write down the day and time and brief discussion and that's it.

marionwilliams said:
How do you start a recruit notebook? What kind of info do you keep about them? Do you just put in the info slip and then write down the day and time and brief discussion and that's it.
Yep, I staple the drawing slip to the page and jot down any conversations we ever have about the business. Or I jot down personal stuff about her so I can remember things like kids, family, what interests her about PC, etc. If I have a lead that wasn't from a show and she doesn't have a drawing slip, I'll just write the name at the top of the page and do the same thing....jotting down notes, dates, times, etc.

I'll also enter info in PP through the Contact Management program if she wants me to follow up with her in three months or something like that, then it'll remind me to contact her. The notebook is helpful so if our cluster ever does a "Sampling of The Pampered Chef" or there's a really cool sign-on promotion, I can just go right through the book and contact everyone easily.:)

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely help you with tracking your customer care calls. While there isn't a specific log or feature in PP for this, I personally use a spreadsheet to keep track of my calls. I include the date, customer name, reason for the call, and any follow-up needed. This has been really helpful for me in staying organized and making sure I follow through with any customer requests. I also know some consultants who use a notebook or planner to jot down notes and keep track of calls. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

What is tracking customer care calls?

Tracking customer care calls is the process of monitoring and recording communication between customers and customer service representatives for quality assurance and data analysis purposes.

Why is tracking customer care calls important?

Tracking customer care calls allows companies to identify common issues and areas for improvement, as well as track customer satisfaction levels and monitor the performance of their customer service team.

How is tracking customer care calls typically done?

Tracking customer care calls can be done through various methods such as call recording, call monitoring, and call tracking software. These tools allow companies to track and analyze customer interactions and gather data for future improvements.

What are the benefits of tracking customer care calls?

Some benefits of tracking customer care calls include improving customer service, identifying trends and patterns in customer inquiries, reducing call wait times, and increasing overall customer satisfaction.

Is tracking customer care calls legal?

Yes, tracking customer care calls is legal as long as companies adhere to privacy laws and regulations. This includes obtaining consent from customers and protecting their personal information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • soulsing