• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding an Ice Shaver - Used or New

In summary, you can find a used ice shaver on websites such as eBay, Craigslist, or Facebook Marketplace. You can also check local thrift stores or kitchen supply stores for used equipment. Before purchasing, make sure to inspect for any visible damage and ask about its usage and maintenance history. Some sellers may offer a warranty, but it depends on the seller. Whether to buy new or used depends on budget and preference. Pampered Chef offers a variety of ice shavers, including manual and electric options, as well as accessories such as extra blades and ice molds.
mrssyvo
A customer of mine is looking for an Ice Shaver, which I beleive was a PC product from years back. Any idea where I can track one down for her. I am sure it would be ok if it is a used one.

1. Where can I find a used ice shaver?

You can find a used ice shaver on websites such as eBay, Craigslist, or Facebook Marketplace. You can also check local thrift stores or kitchen supply stores for used equipment.

2. How do I know if a used ice shaver is in good condition?

Before purchasing a used ice shaver, make sure to inspect it for any visible damage or wear and tear. You can also ask the seller for more information on the shaver's usage and maintenance history.

3. Can I get a warranty for a used ice shaver?

It depends on the seller. Some may offer a limited warranty, while others may not offer any warranty at all. Make sure to clarify this with the seller before making a purchase.

4. Is it better to buy a new or used ice shaver?

It ultimately depends on your budget and personal preference. A new ice shaver will have a longer lifespan and likely come with a warranty, but a used one may be more affordable.

5. Can I find a variety of ice shavers at Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of ice shavers, including manual and electric options. You can also find accessories such as extra blades and ice molds for specific shapes and sizes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
sarahlegare
  • MaryMVA
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
KimoMakano
Replies