• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Melissa Find Value of Pampered Chef Ice Shaver

In summary, the Pampered Chef Ice Shaver is a versatile and durable product priced at $29.50. It is made from plastic and stainless steel and features a removable blade for easy cleaning. It can be used to shave ice for various frozen treats and the coarseness of the ice can be adjusted. The product is also dishwasher safe, though hand washing is recommended for longevity. It is important to use the Pampered Chef Ice Shaver only for its intended purpose of shaving ice and not for crushing other foods.
minersmix
I recently aquired a Pampered Chef Ice Shaver still in the Box. I am trying to find out how much it sold for, does anyone remember? Thank you, Melissa

We have had 2 and I think they were both $20

Thank you.

Did PC ever sell a Pineapple cutter??? Some lady at a show said she saw one on the web-site but I have no idea what she's talking about. Maybe she was looking at the outlet? Any idea what she's referring to?

The ice shaver is great for mojitos! Great for any mixed drink with ice shavings. LOVE IT!

1. How much does the Pampered Chef Ice Shaver cost?

The Pampered Chef Ice Shaver is currently priced at $29.50.

2. What are the features of the Pampered Chef Ice Shaver?

The Pampered Chef Ice Shaver is made from durable plastic and stainless steel, has a removable blade for easy cleaning, and can be used to shave ice for snow cones, margaritas, and other frozen treats.

3. How do I use the Pampered Chef Ice Shaver?

To use the Pampered Chef Ice Shaver, fill the top compartment with ice cubes and turn the handle to shave the ice into the bottom compartment. You can adjust the coarseness of the ice by tightening or loosening the blade.

4. Is the Pampered Chef Ice Shaver dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Ice Shaver is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the product.

5. Can I use the Pampered Chef Ice Shaver for crushing other foods?

The Pampered Chef Ice Shaver is specifically designed for shaving ice and may not be suitable for crushing other foods. We recommend using it only for its intended purpose.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • gailscookingbiz
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • MaryMVA
  • Products and Tips
Replies