• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Seeking Local Director in Greenville, NC

In summary, the conversation is about a consultant in Ohio who signed her first recruit from North Carolina and is looking for a local director to help her recruit attend meetings. Suggestions are given for finding a local director or utilizing virtual resources for support.
husbandwifepcteam
Hello I wasn't sure where to post this so I decided to put it in the catagory everyone sees first when they log on.

I live in Ohio and recently signed my first recruit . She lives in Greenville North Carolina. I am hoping to find a local director for her so she can attend meetings and such.

If anyone can help me out with this I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Michelle

husbandwifepcteam said:
Hello I wasn't sure where to post this so I decided to put it in the catagory everyone sees first when they log on.

I live in Ohio and recently signed my first recruit . She lives in Greenville North Carolina. I am hoping to find a local director for her so she can attend meetings and such.

If anyone can help me out with this I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Michelle

Hospitality is supposed to be arranged though directors. So once you find someone there, contact your director to arrange with that director for the hospitality.

Try quiverful7...she is in little Washington...next to Greenville!

I live in Asheville, but my hospitality director is in Greenville and she's awesome!!! PM me and I'll give you her info.

I had troubles with hospitality b/c I kept getting assigned to a director here in NC that wasn't actually doing meetings b/c all her cluster was in Ohio...I finally found Paula and had my director specifically ask for her. That was that.

Hi Michelle,Congratulations on signing your first recruit! That's a huge accomplishment and I'm sure you're excited to help your recruit grow and succeed in the business. I understand your concern about finding a local director for your recruit in North Carolina. I would recommend reaching out to your upline or other consultants in the area to see if they have any connections or recommendations for a director in Greenville. It's always helpful to have a local mentor who can provide support and guidance in person. Another option could be to utilize virtual resources and technology to stay connected with your recruit. With video calls and online tools, you can still provide the necessary training and support for your recruit, even if they are not in the same location as you. I wish you and your recruit all the best in your pampered chef journey!Best,

Related to Help Needed: Seeking Local Director in Greenville, NC

1. What are the qualifications for the Local Director position?

To be considered for the Local Director position in Greenville, NC, candidates must have at least 2 years of experience in direct sales or management, excellent communication and leadership skills, and be able to work flexible hours.

2. What are the responsibilities of the Local Director?

The Local Director is responsible for managing a team of consultants, promoting and driving sales, providing training and support to consultants, and representing Pampered Chef in the Greenville, NC area.

3. Is there a specific deadline to apply for the Local Director position?

There is no specific deadline to apply, but we recommend submitting your application as soon as possible as positions may be filled on a rolling basis.

4. What is the compensation for the Local Director role?

The compensation for the Local Director position includes a competitive base salary, bonuses based on performance, and opportunities for advancement within the company.

5. Can I apply for the Local Director position if I am not currently located in Greenville, NC?

Yes, we welcome applicants from all locations, but candidates must be willing to relocate to Greenville, NC if offered the position.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• awinter
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
dbrzenk
  • chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • mrssyvo