• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking Director (Or More) in Nappanee, in Area.

In summary, the qualifications for the Director position in Nappanee, IN include a high school diploma or equivalent, prior experience in sales or leadership, excellent communication and organizational skills, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team. As a Director at Pampered Chef, you will be responsible for leading and managing a team of consultants in the Nappanee, IN area. This includes training and coaching team members, setting and achieving sales goals, and representing the company at local events and parties. There is room for growth within the Director position at Pampered Chef, with opportunities to advance to higher leadership roles such as Senior Director and Executive Director. Benefits of becoming a Director at Pampered Chef include a competitive salary, bonuses
chefjeanine
Gold Member
Help! I’m looking for a Director that I met on the South Shore Commuter train coming home from conference. I think she lives in (or near) Nappanee. Her first name might be Janice and she has Amish folks in her downline.I’m trying to track her down because one of the people in her group lives in Niles, MI (where I’m at) and I’d like to contact her.Thanks for your help!

Bumping for the night owls.

:eek: Have not yet given up.

Did you try posting on the PC "community" forum too? They have some members who are not on this forum. ;)

Sheila said:
Did you try posting on the PC "community" forum too? They have some members who are not on this forum. ;)

I haven't used the PC community forum (hasn't had rave reviews) but thanks for the idea.

1. What are the qualifications for the Director position in Nappanee, IN?

The qualifications for the Director position in Nappanee, IN include a high school diploma or equivalent, prior experience in sales or leadership, excellent communication and organizational skills, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.

2. What are the responsibilities of a Director at Pampered Chef?

As a Director at Pampered Chef, you will be responsible for leading and managing a team of consultants in the Nappanee, IN area. This includes training and coaching team members, setting and achieving sales goals, and representing the company at local events and parties.

3. Is there room for growth within the Director position?

Yes, there is room for growth within the Director position at Pampered Chef. As a Director, you have the opportunity to advance to higher leadership roles such as Senior Director and Executive Director by consistently meeting and exceeding sales goals and demonstrating strong leadership skills.

4. What are the benefits of becoming a Director at Pampered Chef?

As a Director at Pampered Chef, you will have the opportunity to earn a competitive salary, bonuses, and rewards based on your team's sales performance. You will also have access to training and development programs, as well as the support of a dedicated team to help you succeed in your role.

5. How can I apply for the Director position in Nappanee, IN?

You can apply for the Director position in Nappanee, IN by visiting the careers section on our website and submitting your application. You can also reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information and assistance with the application process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • hoosierchef
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • cmdtrgd