• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Retired Grapefruit Knives: Where Can I Find Them?

In summary, the Sio: Retired Grapefruit Knife is a discontinued product from Pampered Chef that was specifically designed for easily cutting and segmenting grapefruits. It is no longer available for purchase and has a unique dual blade design for more precise cutting. While it can be sharpened, it is recommended to use a different knife for grapefruit cutting.
jm2003
Silver Member
I have a customer who is looking for 4 of our retired grapefruit knives. New would be ideal but in great shape would be fine as well. Please let me know the cost plus shipping to 03104. I can pay by cash or check. Please send me a email to the one on file as I do not check this site every day.
Thanks again.

if you can't find any remember they will be back in our catalog March 1st ($7.50) then you will make comm. on them too. ;)

The new style is different from the old one - and fairly significantly.jm- I think I have 4 new in package, but I need to find them. I'll look for them this afternoon.

I totally forgot they are bringing them back. Does anyone have a picture/ description of the old ones verses the new ones? I do not have a new catalog or old one to see the difference.
\Thanks

The new one is like a long knife with a curved tip. You can use it to cut the grapefruit in half.
The old one had a short blade (maybe 2) that had a split up the center to go on either side of the membranes. You had to use a separate knife to cut the grapefruit in half.

1. What is the Sio: Retired Grapefruit Knife?

The Sio: Retired Grapefruit Knife is a discontinued product from Pampered Chef that was specifically designed for easily cutting and segmenting grapefruits.

2. Is the Sio: Retired Grapefruit Knife still available for purchase?

No, unfortunately the Sio: Retired Grapefruit Knife is no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. It has been discontinued and is no longer in production.

3. Can the Sio: Retired Grapefruit Knife be used for other fruits besides grapefruits?

While the Sio: Retired Grapefruit Knife was specifically designed for grapefruits, it can also be used for other citrus fruits such as oranges and lemons.

4. What makes the Sio: Retired Grapefruit Knife different from a regular knife?

The Sio: Retired Grapefruit Knife has a unique dual blade design, with one side for cutting and the other for segmenting. This allows for more precise and efficient cutting of grapefruits.

5. Can the Sio: Retired Grapefruit Knife still be sharpened?

Yes, even though the Sio: Retired Grapefruit Knife is no longer in production, it can still be sharpened by a professional knife sharpener. However, we recommend using a different knife for cutting and segmenting grapefruits if possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dotty
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Jeans Garden
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jeans Garden
  • Jeans Garden