• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Free Cookie Show Invites & Retired Products - PayPal Accepted!

In summary, a "Get Free Cookie Show" is a Pampered Chef event where friends and family are invited to sample products and receive free cookies as a thank you. To attend a show, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or host your own show. Retired products are items that are no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef, but can still be found at "Get Free Cookie Shows" or purchased through PayPal, a secure online payment system.
trps
Silver Member
I have 5 unopened packs of cookie show invites I would love to give to someone
$5.00 should pay for shipping and that is all I need I won't use them. PM me if you would like them I can take paypal or check.

Also, I am going to clean out my old things and have a lot of retired products and duplicates of current products if you are in need please PM I don't have a list ready yet but will work on it.

I really would like to get rid of these I am going to throw them out. Anyone use them?

when you get a list together will you send it my way new consultant in search of items

Related to Get Free Cookie Show Invites & Retired Products - PayPal Accepted!

What is a "Get Free Cookie Show"?

A "Get Free Cookie Show" is a Pampered Chef event where the host invites friends and family to their home to sample Pampered Chef products and receive free cookies as a thank you for attending. It is a fun and interactive way to introduce people to our products and earn free rewards.

How can I get invited to a "Get Free Cookie Show"?

You can get invited to a "Get Free Cookie Show" by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant and expressing your interest in attending one. You can also host your own show and invite your friends and family to earn free products and rewards.

What are retired products?

Retired products are items that are no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef. These products have been discontinued and are no longer being produced. However, they may still be available for purchase at "Get Free Cookie Shows" as consultants may have remaining inventory.

How can I purchase retired products?

You can purchase retired products at "Get Free Cookie Shows" by attending an event and purchasing them directly from the consultant. We also accept PayPal as a form of payment for retired products.

What is PayPal and how do I use it?

PayPal is a secure online payment system that allows you to make purchases without sharing your credit card information with the seller. To use PayPal, you will need to set up an account and link it to a bank account or credit card. You can then use your PayPal account to make purchases, including retired products from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Countrykitchenmichelle
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • brandenc
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
brandenc
  • Countrykitchenmichelle