• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are 8 packs of invitations and 20+ cookie supplies available for purchase?

In summary, the essential supplies needed for a cookie show include a cookie sheet, cooling rack, mixing bowls, a spatula, and a cookie scoop. These supplies are all that is necessary for making delicious cookies at a cookie show. Additionally, cookie show sets are available for purchase and make great gifts for baking enthusiasts. The best type of cookie sheet to use is a heavy-duty, non-stick, rimmed baking sheet, and unique and specialized supplies such as cookie cutters and decorating tools can add a fun and creative touch to the show.
Countrykitchenmichelle

I have 8 unopened packs of invitations and 20 + All Occassion cookie (the accordian handout/recipe card thing)
Please PM me with your best offer and shipping $5 if all shipped together.
Will accept money order only and ship upon receipt of payment.

updateI still have the invitations and waiting for an acceptable offer.

I PM'd you.

Offers have been made and accepted on both items.

Ok to close this thread

Back on the market
Ok the invitations are available again.
8 complete packs and a few miscellaneous. Please make an offer via private message

Last edited:

Related to Are 8 packs of invitations and 20+ cookie supplies available for purchase?

What are the essential supplies needed for a cookie show?

The essential supplies needed for a cookie show include a cookie sheet, cooling rack, mixing bowls, a spatula, and a cookie scoop.

Do I need any special equipment for making cookies at a cookie show?

No, you do not need any special equipment for making cookies at a cookie show. The essential supplies listed above are all you need to make delicious cookies.

Can I purchase cookie show supplies as a set?

Yes, we offer a variety of cookie show sets that include all the necessary supplies for a successful cookie show. These sets also make great gifts for anyone who loves baking.

What is the best type of cookie sheet to use for a cookie show?

The best type of cookie sheet to use for a cookie show is a heavy-duty, non-stick, rimmed baking sheet. This type of sheet will ensure that your cookies bake evenly and do not stick to the pan.

Do you offer any unique or specialized cookie show supplies?

Yes, we offer a variety of unique and specialized cookie show supplies such as cookie cutters, decorating tools, and baking molds. These supplies can add a fun and creative touch to your cookie show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Countrykitchenmichelle
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • dlsmeal
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Maryannbaird
  • Cyork2114