• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookie Show Postcard Invitations

In summary, a Cookie Show Postcard Invitation is a customizable postcard-sized invitation used to invite guests to a Pampered Chef cookie show. It can be ordered through a consultant or on the website, and typically takes 3-5 business days to process and 7-10 business days to ship. Changes or cancellations can be made within 24 hours of placing the order.
Countrykitchenmichelle
I have 9 unopened packs of invitations and 11 loose ones.

If you plan on using your cookie press for a cookie themed show, these are available.

Please PM if interested to discuss payment and shipping.

Are these the invites from Town & Country or Nancy's?

MGG said:
Are these the invites from Town & Country or Nancy's?

No these are actual Pampered Chef invites from a few years back. For themed shows.

I also have 2 packs of these.

1. What is a Cookie Show Postcard Invitation?

A Cookie Show Postcard Invitation is a postcard-sized invitation that is used to invite guests to a Pampered Chef cookie show. It includes all the necessary information such as the date, time, location, and host's contact information.

2. Can I customize the design of the invitation?

Yes, you can customize the design of the Cookie Show Postcard Invitation to fit your personal style and preferences. You can choose from a variety of pre-designed templates or create your own using our online design tool.

3. How do I order Cookie Show Postcard Invitations?

You can order Cookie Show Postcard Invitations through your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. Simply select the design, quantity, and provide the necessary information for the invitation, and we will take care of the rest.

4. How long does it take to receive the invitations?

The processing time for Cookie Show Postcard Invitations is typically 3-5 business days. Shipping time may vary depending on your location, but you can expect to receive your invitations within 7-10 business days after placing your order.

5. Can I cancel or make changes to my order?

You can cancel or make changes to your order within 24 hours of placing it. After that, we cannot guarantee any changes or cancellations as the invitations may have already been printed and shipped. Please contact your consultant or our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dlsmeal
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Maryannbaird
  • Countrykitchenmichelle
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Countrykitchenmichelle
  • LeslieRenee