• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampering with Discontinued Items: A Unique Shopping Experience

anything positive going on so she tries to ruin it.The woman you work with is a terrible demon and she would LOVE to jump at the chance to get all Direct Sellers to quit selling b/c she will get you in trouble at work. Of course, right before the verbal warning came b/c she turned me in, she bought over $200 of my old unused products off me, then turned me in for soliciting at work...like I said...DEMON!!!What a B----!!!What a B----!!!
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
Today I brought a tub full of discontinued items that I can't use at my shows anymore and a few small items that I carry as host gifts to my day job. I had a small crowd digging through it and sold quite a bit of it. It's good for future orders. Now I can order some more new fall items that I can use.
Some of it was from my suprise boxes that I bought at Conference too.
After I get off work the ladies at the local Post Office are waiting for me to bring it there.

What a GREAT idea!! I would LOVE to do that, but we have this one lady here who is a terrible demon and she would LOVE to jump at the chance to get all Direct Sellers to quit selling b/c she will get you in trouble at work. Of course, right before the verbal warning came b/c she turned me in, she bought over $200 of my old unused products off me, then turned me in for soliciting at work...like I said...DEMON!!!

What a B----!!!

Flamingo said:
What a B----!!!

How about it!!!

Sorry to hijack your thread!!

I LOVE the idea to bring everything in and let others pick out what they want!! LOVE it!!!

Oh, Chris! That's aweful! How two-faced can she be? I am sorry you have to work with someone like that. Maybe when you know she will be off for the day you can bring in a bunch of products to sell or pamper your office and then she may change her tune.

Our new Plant manager walked out to the outside smoke break area where someone was looking at my items. I'm wondering if he will say something later.

I also agree with the above comment.

Chef Bobby said:
Today I brought a tub full of discontinued items that I can't use at my shows anymore and a few small items that I carry as host gifts to my day job. I had a small crowd digging through it and sold quite a bit of it. It's good for future orders. Now I can order some more new fall items that I can use.
Some of it was from my suprise boxes that I bought at Conference too.
After I get off work the ladies at the local Post Office are waiting for me to bring it there.

Love this idea, Bobby! I don't have a large amount of products sitting around yet since I have been doing this only 4 months. However, I do bring in new recipes that I try at home and that usually sparks interest.

Chef Bobby said:
Our new Plant manager walked out to the outside smoke break area where someone was looking at my items. I'm wondering if he will say something later.

Do you have a no-soliciting policy? If not, you should be safe. This girl was cracking down on anyone who even had a party for a DS company and really bad towards the ones that sell stuff. I think you would be alright. My company does have a no-soliciting policy but I still bring my catalog tote to work everyday and hand out catalogs when asked for one.

Hey...if THEY come to YOU, is it REALLY soliciting??

pampered.chris said:
Do you have a no-soliciting policy? If not, you should be safe. This girl was cracking down on anyone who even had a party for a DS company and really bad towards the ones that sell stuff. I think you would be alright. My company does have a no-soliciting policy but I still bring my catalog tote to work everyday and hand out catalogs when asked for one.

Her Daddy was probably a door to door salesman and she has bad memories, so she wants to eliminate all DS people from the world! LOL

We don't have any rules about soliciting but I still want to stay in good terms with higher up.

Chef Bobby said:

So you were on break, but still on company property...but no policy that states you can't sell...so I think you would be fine.

Jules711 said:
Hey...if THEY come to YOU, is it REALLY soliciting??

As far as people coming to me...our policy even mentions Girl Scout cookies are not allowed to be sold at work...so I am not sure

Kitchen Diva said:
Her Daddy was probably a door to door salesman and she has bad memories, so she wants to eliminate all DS people from the world! LOL

She is a miserable person and thinks she runs the place or wishes she did. She can't stand to see people succeed at anything so I think that is why she is like that. She even gripes to upper management about fundraisers.

Kitchen Diva said:
SHE was probably a failed DS and thinks it is everyone else's fault....There is someone here like that....she has run off 9 RN's in 12 years and NO ONE will work with her, but she can't understand it.....:yuck:

I sold $52 more at the Post Office. I just ordered the 5" Santuko.

DessertDivaFL said:
Love this idea, Bobby! I don't have a large amount of products sitting around yet since I have been doing this only 4 months. However, I do bring in new recipes that I try at home and that usually sparks interest.

Another thing that I do is whenever I get anything new for my kit, I leave it in the package it came in (keep it new) and try to sell it with my other items. I sold my egg slicer and large pitcher today so I will need to reorder that.
I've sold several of my pizza stones (used) because someone wanted one right then. They were willing to pay full price so I couldn't refuse.

What is "One More Pampering Idea"?

"One More Pampering Idea" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef. It is a limited-time opportunity for customers to receive an additional pampering product for free with their purchase of any regular-priced item.

How do I redeem the "One More Pampering Idea" offer?

To redeem the "One More Pampering Idea" offer, simply add both the regular-priced item and the pampering product to your cart. The discount for the pampering product will automatically be applied at checkout.

What types of pampering products are included in the "One More Pampering Idea" offer?

The pampering product included in the "One More Pampering Idea" offer may vary. It can be a new product that is being introduced, a customer favorite, or a limited edition item. The specific product will be stated in the promotion details.

Can I combine the "One More Pampering Idea" offer with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, the "One More Pampering Idea" offer cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, please refer to the promotion details for any specific exclusions or limitations.

How often does Pampered Chef offer the "One More Pampering Idea" promotion?

The "One More Pampering Idea" promotion is offered periodically throughout the year. To stay updated on our latest promotions, be sure to sign up for our email list or follow us on social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies