• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Current & Discontinued Items for Sale

In summary, to search for current and discontinued items on the Pampered Chef website, click on the "Shop" tab and browse by category or use the search bar. Discontinued items can still be purchased in limited quantities through the "Limited Time Offers" section or by contacting a consultant. New items are added several times a year and returns are accepted within 45 days.
leftymac
In trying to put away my SAT items, I've discovered I have a lot of duplicates of things and NO room!I'm selling some current items as well as some discontinued items. Most are gently used (just a few times) and some are new-in-box. All items are at least 50% off retail value.Please email me at [email protected] if you would like the list.

Last edited:

1. What is the best way to search for current and discontinued items for sale on the Pampered Chef website?

To search for current and discontinued items for sale on our website, simply click on the "Shop" tab at the top of the page. From there, you can browse by category or use the search bar to find specific items.

2. Can I still purchase items that have been discontinued?

Yes, while we do discontinue certain items from time to time, we often have limited quantities available for purchase. You can check the "Limited Time Offers" section on our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. How often do you add new items to your current product lineup?

We are constantly working to bring our customers new and innovative products. We typically release new items several times throughout the year, so be sure to check back often or subscribe to our newsletter for updates.

4. Can I still order items that are out of stock?

Unfortunately, we are unable to take orders for items that are currently out of stock. However, you can sign up to receive notifications when the item is back in stock, or contact a consultant for alternative options.

5. What is the return policy for current and discontinued items?

We want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchases. If for any reason you are not happy with your current or discontinued item, you can return it within 45 days for a full refund or exchange. Please see our website for more details on our return policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • deanna_g
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pchef2008
  • smspamperedchef