• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Great Deals: Selling Unused and Display Items at Affordable Prices

In summary, the "Discover Great Deals" sale typically includes unused and display items from the Pampered Chef product line, such as cookware, kitchen tools, bakeware, and more. The discounts during the sale vary but can range from 20-50% off the original price. These items can only be purchased at in-person events hosted by Pampered Chef consultants and are covered by the same satisfaction guarantee as regular products. It is possible to host a "Discover Great Deals" event at your home by contacting your consultant or customer service team.
imported_pckrissy
For those of you who sell stuff ...what do you sell it for? most of it is still in packaging and some is just used to show at my shows....
ex...selling items currently in the catalog and items that have been discontinued. I have a list read to post I just need to put prices on it and was unsure...
Thanks for any info!

Last time I sold a bunch of stuff NIP was 40% off and used was 50% off. I offered it to my team and extended cluster first, then I posted on CS and got rid of a bit more.Oh, and if it's a discontinued item that is in high demand, then discount it less. :)

What types of items are typically included in the "Discover Great Deals" sale?

The "Discover Great Deals" sale typically includes unused and display items from our Pampered Chef product line. This may include cookware, kitchen tools, bakeware, and more.

What kind of discounts can I expect during the "Discover Great Deals" sale?

The discounts during the "Discover Great Deals" sale vary, but you can expect to find great deals at affordable prices. Discounts can range from 20-50% off the original price.

Can I purchase "Discover Great Deals" items online?

Unfortunately, "Discover Great Deals" items are only available for purchase at in-person events, such as vendor shows or open houses. These events are typically hosted by Pampered Chef consultants.

Are "Discover Great Deals" items covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all "Discover Great Deals" items are covered by the same satisfaction guarantee as our regular products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Can I host a "Discover Great Deals" event at my home?

Yes, if you are interested in hosting a "Discover Great Deals" event at your home, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or contact our customer service team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • leftymac