• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Items for Sale - Prices Reduced

In summary, the seller is offering various items, including logo wear, logo items, business supplies, recruiting material, training materials, books, and miscellaneous items that were previously posted but did not sell. The prices have been lowered and the seller is willing to negotiate shipping and provide pictures upon request. They also have additional Pampered Chef merchandise available.
iteachurkid
Silver Member
**These are items I had posted several weeks ago that did not sell. I have lowered the prices now :)**

I'm still selling, just not quite as much as I used to be and decided that someone else might be able to use some of the items that are taking up space in my office I tried to group things together and give as much detail as possible. The price is for all that I have of an item unless noted. Prices do not include shipping. I will ship in flat-rate boxes or what ever way is the cheapest. Paypal only. I can take pictures of anything that you want to see. You can email me at and I'll send it your way. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Thanks for looking!

Logowear
Blue ¾ length sleeve shirt - New (S) - $10.00
Red Pampered Chef Short Sleeve Shirt (M) - $7.00
Raspberry Help Whip Cancer Fleece – New (S) - $17.5

Logo Items
Merrill Water Bottle - Blue(new) - $2.00
Blue hard cover small spiral notebooks with pen (2) - $2.00
Two packs of luggage tags – unopened (4 packs- 8 total) - $4.00
The Pampered Chef keychain flashlight – 2 (new with batteries) - $3.00

Business Supplies
Nancy’s Artwork Lot (Business Cards, Pen Flags, Door Hangers and large labels (6 to a page)) - $4.00
Booking Slide (homemade, laminated on white) - $2.00
Wedding Registry Show Planners (15) - $.50
Door Prize Drawing Slips (6 +2 with a small amount) - $3.00
Italian Made Easy Cooking Show invites – 1 unopened pack - $.25
Pampered Chef Product Notecards (Merrill) - 45 opened and one pack unopened - $12.00

Recruiting Material/New Consultant Items
Guess What I discovered at The Pampered Chef postcards – Opened pack (at least 50) - $3.00
Discover the Chef in you – Ask Me How Pins (7) - $3.00
Merrill New consultant recipe cards – 1 unopened pack - $3.50
Discover Us – 4 packs of 20 and 23 loose (103 total) - $3.50
Succeed with us (unopened pack of 5 and 1 out of package – 6 total) – $2.00
Grow with Us (unopened pack of 5 and 1 out of package – 6 total) - $2.00
Congratulations and Welcome to our Cluster Business Card Sheets – One opened package with a few missing and one unopened package - $7.00

Training Materials
Getting Started with the Pampered Chef – CD - $.50
Cooking Shows in Action (1 unopened, 1 opened) - $4 for both

Books
The Pampered Chef – Doris Christopher - $6.00

Miscellaneous
Help Whip Cancer Pins (full bags) – 4 - $3.00
2 oz Plastic cups (approximately 175) – These are Solo brand. I purchased them from a friend who sells Tastefully Simple to sample sauces at my shows. - $4.00
Retired Red Silicone Oven Mitt (taken to shows) - $3.00

Last edited:

Hi there! I'm interested in a few of your items. Can you send me some pictures of the Blue ¾ length sleeve shirt, the Merrill Water Bottle, and the Discover the Chef in you pins? Also, do you happen to have any other Pampered Chef logo wear or merchandise available? Thanks!

What items are on sale?

The items on sale vary and change frequently. Please check our website or consult with your consultant for the most current sale items.

What is the discount for the sale items?

The discount for sale items can range from 10% to 50% off the regular price. The exact discount will be listed on the product page or in the catalog.

How long will the sale last?

The duration of the sale can also vary. Some sales may only last a few days, while others may last a few weeks. Be sure to check the end date listed on the product page or in the catalog.

Can I use other discounts or promotions on sale items?

No, unfortunately, sale items cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.

Can I return or exchange sale items?

Yes, sale items can be returned or exchanged within our standard return policy. However, the discounted price will be refunded or credited, not the original price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• iteachurkid
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
suzipooh
  • Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • iteachurkid