• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Several Items for Sale - Most New

In summary, the "Several Items for Sale - Most New" listing includes a variety of Pampered Chef products such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and food storage containers. The items in the listing may vary, but most will be brand new with a few gently used items. Individual items can be purchased from the listing and all products come with a limited lifetime warranty. It is possible to negotiate a discount for purchasing multiple items from the listing by contacting the seller directly.
deanna_g
I had to purchase another consultant kit after my hiatus from PC and have some duplicate items to sell. Since most are current items, you can email me for a list. [email protected]

My biggest tip is to not get rid of your dups. I actually keep my kit packed at all times in my car. I don't have to worry about packing for any show. Plus my sister tells me I could have shows on the roadside or in a parking lot if I needed to!

That is also my goal - to have duplicates so I can leave a bag in the car packed!!!

Related to Several Items for Sale - Most New

What items are included in the "Several Items for Sale - Most New" listing?

The specific items included in the listing may vary, but generally it will include a variety of Pampered Chef products such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and food storage containers.

Are the items in this listing new or used?

Most of the items in this listing will be brand new, but there may be a few gently used items included as well. The listing will specify the condition of each item.

Can I purchase individual items from this listing or do I have to buy the entire lot?

You are welcome to purchase individual items from this listing. Simply contact the seller and let them know which items you are interested in and they can provide you with pricing and shipping information.

Do these items come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with your purchase, you can contact Pampered Chef for a replacement or refund.

Is there a discount for purchasing multiple items from this listing?

The seller may offer a discount for purchasing multiple items from this listing. It is best to contact them directly to negotiate a price for the items you are interested in.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • leftymac
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
MsHook
  • kcmckay