• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retired and Current Items for Sale!

In summary, Pampered Chef has a wide variety of retired and current items available for purchase, including popular items such as the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Garlic Press. It is possible to purchase retired items, but there is limited stock available and they may not be restocked. To check the availability of an item, simply visit the product page on the website. Discounts on retired items are occasionally offered, but not guaranteed. Returns and exchanges are not accepted for retired items, but customer service can assist with damaged or defective items.
smspamperedchef
Silver Member
I have SO much stuff that I need to clear out before the next batch arrives. Some discontinued items in the list but a bunch are current items so please send me an email at [email protected] (I'll forget to check here) for a current list. If purchasing multiple items I may negotiate price. Buyer to pay actual shipping. Thanks! Sharon

I will email you

I will too

thanks! hope ya got my email response!

Can you send me a list?

What items are currently available for purchase?

At Pampered Chef, we have a wide variety of retired and current items for sale. Some of our most popular current items include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Garlic Press.

Can I still purchase items that have been retired?

Yes, you can! We have a limited supply of retired items available for purchase. These items may not be restocked once they sell out, so be sure to grab them while you can!

How do I know if an item is retired or current?

You can easily check the availability of an item by looking at the product page on our website. If the item is listed as "retired", it means it is no longer being produced and there is limited stock available.

Are there any discounts on retired items?

We occasionally offer discounts on retired items, but this is not a guarantee. We recommend keeping an eye on our website and social media pages for any sales or promotions.

Can I return or exchange a retired item?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns or exchanges on retired items. All sales are final. However, if your item arrives damaged or defective, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • yoyo284