• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can I Do With My Surprise Boxes from Conference?

In summary, the conversation is about using surprise boxes from a conference to make new contacts and sell discontinued items. The person was able to make more profit than they paid for the boxes and plans to buy more next year. They discuss the convenience of having the boxes shipped and the approximate cost of shipping. Some of the participants in the conversation mention their plans for next year's conference.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I used what was left of my suprise boxes I bought at conference to make some new contacts. I had given catalogues to the clerks at a local Post Office. One of them said she wished PC had stoneware in green. I told her that I had some discontinued items that were green. I brought the whole box in and everybody dug in. I sold $65 worth and only had a couple of things left. I made more than I paid for them even though I didn't sell anything at full price. They said that they would be calling me with an order soon.
I will be buying more next year.

Bobby

That's great! What a way to make new contacts.

If they still want the green stones, let them know about the one that's on the oulet. HTH!

Way to go, Bobby!

I am definitely driving to conference next year so I can buy a pile of boxes!!! Way to go! That is awesome!

PChefPEI said:
I am definitely driving to conference next year so I can buy a pile of boxes!!! Way to go! That is awesome!
They ship them for you. I didn't get to the boxes this year (first time I missed them - it's just such fun!) but the year I drove and did do the boxes I was sorry I didn't have them ship - dragging those boxes around and getting them to the hotel is a big pain! It's worth the shipping charge!

BethCooks4U said:
They ship them for you. I didn't get to the boxes this year (first time I missed them - it's just such fun!) but the year I drove and did do the boxes I was sorry I didn't have them ship - dragging those boxes around and getting them to the hotel is a big pain! It's worth the shipping charge!

How much was shipping for one (approx.)?

janetupnorth said:
How much was shipping for one (approx.)?
I paid $8 and change. They are taking out of my next check. I didn't need to give them anything.

beth
they dont offer to ship them up here in canada, and our conference is actually in the same hotel that we stay in.

marie
maybe next year i shud go visit my step mom in summerside and drive back down with you lol

What are Surprise Boxes?

Surprise Boxes are curated collections of Pampered Chef products that are sold at a discounted price. They are a fun and exciting way to try out new products and stock up on your favorite items.

How much do Surprise Boxes cost?

The cost of Surprise Boxes varies depending on the specific collection and the products included. However, they are always sold at a discounted price compared to buying the items individually.

Can I choose which products are included in my Surprise Box?

Unfortunately, you cannot choose which products are included in your Surprise Box. Each collection is pre-curated by our team of experts to provide a well-rounded selection of Pampered Chef products.

Are the products in Surprise Boxes covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all products included in Surprise Boxes are covered by our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with any item, you may return it within 30 days for a replacement or refund.

How often are new Surprise Boxes released?

New Surprise Boxes are released periodically throughout the year. Be sure to check our website or join our email list to stay updated on the latest collections.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Dutchess
  • Carol Waggoner
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
  • linojackie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies