• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Request for Spring/Summer '09 Mini Catalogs

In summary, to request a Spring/Summer '09 Mini Catalog, you can fill out a request form on our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. The catalog will be available in March 2009 and can be viewed online. It is completely free and you can request multiple copies. A digital version is also available on our website or through your consultant.
imported_pckrissy
If anyone has any spring/summer 09 mini catalogs can u please email me at [email protected]
thank you :)

Got your email and emailed you back.:D

1. How do I request a Spring/Summer '09 Mini Catalog?

To request a Spring/Summer '09 Mini Catalog, simply visit our website and fill out the request form. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to request a catalog.

2. When will the Spring/Summer '09 Mini Catalog be available?

The Spring/Summer '09 Mini Catalog will be available in March 2009. You can also view the catalog online on our website.

3. How much does the Spring/Summer '09 Mini Catalog cost?

The Spring/Summer '09 Mini Catalog is completely free! There is no cost to request a catalog or to view it online.

4. Can I request multiple copies of the Spring/Summer '09 Mini Catalog?

Yes, you can request multiple copies of the Spring/Summer '09 Mini Catalog. Simply indicate the number of catalogs you would like on the request form or let your consultant know how many you need.

5. Can I request a digital version of the Spring/Summer '09 Mini Catalog?

Yes, you can view and download a digital version of the Spring/Summer '09 Mini Catalog on our website. You can also request a digital copy from your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckrissy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefKelebel
  • Sakinah Garrett-Corcoran
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pckrissy