• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Big Square and Skinny Rectangle Woven Baskets?

In summary, the Iso Retired Woven Baskets are 9.5 inches in diameter and 3 inches in height, made of durable and easy to clean woven plastic material. They can be used for food storage and come in a variety of colors. They are also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
pckrissy
I have a customer who would like the big square woven basket and the skinny long rectangle basket...if anyone has these please let me know..i don't get on here often so it would be best to email me at [email protected]
thanks!

bumping....

What are the dimensions of the Iso Retired Woven Baskets?

The Iso Retired Woven Baskets measure 9.5 inches in diameter and 3 inches in height, making them the perfect size for storing and organizing items in your kitchen or home.

What materials are the Iso Retired Woven Baskets made of?

The Iso Retired Woven Baskets are made of durable, woven plastic material that is both lightweight and easy to clean.

Can the Iso Retired Woven Baskets be used for food storage?

Yes, the Iso Retired Woven Baskets are food safe and can be used for storing fruits, vegetables, or other perishable items in the fridge or pantry.

Do the Iso Retired Woven Baskets come in different colors?

Yes, the Iso Retired Woven Baskets are available in a variety of colors such as red, blue, green, and gray, allowing you to choose the one that best fits your personal style and kitchen decor.

Are the Iso Retired Woven Baskets dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Retired Woven Baskets are dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. Simply place them on the top rack of your dishwasher for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_pckrissy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
  • candyfox
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • jbdowd0798