• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Have the Big Square and Skinny Long Rectangle Woven Baskets?

In summary, The "Iso Retired Woven Baskets" are made from high-quality, durable woven materials, including bamboo and cotton. They are not safe for use in the microwave or oven, but are dishwasher safe. They come in a set of three sizes and can be used for various purposes, including serving and decoration.
imported_pckrissy
I have a customer who would like the big square woven basket and the skinny long rectangle basket...if anyone has these please let me know..i don't get on here often so it would be best to email me at
thanks!

I"m sure you know by now but the long skinny woven basket is now on the outlet :>

1. What materials are the "Iso Retired Woven Baskets" made of?

The "Iso Retired Woven Baskets" are made from high-quality, durable woven materials, including bamboo and cotton, for long-lasting use.

2. Are these baskets safe to use in the microwave or oven?

No, these baskets are not recommended for use in the microwave or oven. They are designed for storage and serving purposes only.

3. Can the "Iso Retired Woven Baskets" be washed in the dishwasher?

Yes, these baskets are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash and air dry them to prolong their lifespan.

4. What sizes do the "Iso Retired Woven Baskets" come in?

These baskets come in a set of three different sizes - small, medium, and large - to accommodate various storage needs.

5. Can these baskets be used for other purposes besides storage?

Yes, these versatile baskets can be used for various purposes, such as serving bread, fruits, and vegetables, or even as decorative pieces in your home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckrissy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pckrissy
  • candyfox
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • jbdowd0798