• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: Unused Woven Rectangle Server - Chefdella

In summary, the Woven Rectangle Server - Chefdella is made of high-quality, durable woven material that is safe for food contact and easy to clean. It measures 11" x 16" and is heat-resistant up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, but it is not recommended for use in the microwave or oven. It can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth or by hand with warm, soapy water, but it is not dishwasher safe.
ChefDella
i am looking for an unused woven rectangle server, if anyone has one at a reasonable price, i really would like to try and get it.

thanks
chefdella

are these already out of stock?

Is it the long skinny one or the one that the rectangle stone fits in. Anyway, I have both either way new in package and will sell either one. Let me know which one it is and I will get you a price. [email protected]

1. What is the material of the Woven Rectangle Server - Chefdella?

The Woven Rectangle Server - Chefdella is made of high-quality, durable woven material that is safe for food contact and easy to clean.

2. What are the dimensions of the Woven Rectangle Server - Chefdella?

The Woven Rectangle Server - Chefdella measures 11" x 16", making it the perfect size for serving appetizers, desserts, and more.

3. Is the Woven Rectangle Server - Chefdella heat-resistant?

Yes, the Woven Rectangle Server - Chefdella is heat-resistant up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, making it safe to use as a trivet for hot dishes.

4. Can the Woven Rectangle Server - Chefdella be used in the microwave or oven?

No, the Woven Rectangle Server - Chefdella is not recommended for use in the microwave or oven. It is intended for serving purposes only.

5. How do I clean the Woven Rectangle Server - Chefdella?

The Woven Rectangle Server - Chefdella can be easily wiped clean with a damp cloth or washed by hand with warm, soapy water. It is not dishwasher safe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwagner75
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jwagner75
  • kat29
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
letscook04
  • pckrissy