• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Medium Square Woven Tray from Conference? Anyone Selling?

In summary, the Iso Medium Square Woven Tray is a 12 inch by 12 inch tray that is perfect for serving appetizers, desserts, or as a decorative centerpiece. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended to preserve its woven design. The tray is not oven safe and is made from sustainable bamboo material. It also comes with a limited lifetime warranty from Pampered Chef.
LindaBastian
I would like to buy one of the medium square woven server/trays that you could only get at Conference a few years ago. Anyone wanting to sell?

Sorry...I LOVE MINE! I wish they would just put them in the catalog, because everyone says how cute they are! I put it on the suggestion board at Conference, so hopefully they'll bring it back! Good luck on your search!

I want one too and every person I know who has one LOVES it! Oh well, maybe if we ALL suggest PC makes it a catalog item, they will do it....oh, wishful thinking!!

I had posted about this a few weeks ago...was just thinking about it again- no luck for my search yet! :(

I put it on the suggestion board at every conference!

DebbieJ said:
I put it on the suggestion board at every conference!
What a great idea! Thanks Deb!:thumbup: :balloon: :angel:

Do these hold the square stones?? I would LOVE to have a woven tray for my square stones - did they EVER make one??

itsjustCarla said:
Do these hold the square stones?? I would LOVE to have a woven tray for my square stones - did they EVER make one??

I don't believe there has been one for square stones. This basket holds a medium SA bowl. They are the PERFECT size for lots of stuff.
I do wish they would add this to the line, as well as a square for the SA platter.

I wouldn't be surprised if they come out with a WS for the bar pans!

1. What size is the Iso Medium Square Woven Tray?

The Iso Medium Square Woven Tray measures 12 inches by 12 inches, making it the perfect size for serving appetizers, desserts, or even as a decorative centerpiece.

2. Is the Iso Medium Square Woven Tray dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Medium Square Woven Tray is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing it to preserve its beautiful woven design and prevent any potential damage in the dishwasher.

3. Can I use the Iso Medium Square Woven Tray in the oven?

No, the Iso Medium Square Woven Tray is not oven safe. It is made from natural materials that can become damaged or warped when exposed to high heat. We recommend using it for serving purposes only.

4. What is the material of the Iso Medium Square Woven Tray?

The Iso Medium Square Woven Tray is made from a durable and sustainable bamboo material. It is lightweight, yet sturdy enough to hold a variety of foods and withstand regular use.

5. Does the Iso Medium Square Woven Tray come with a warranty?

Yes, all of our Pampered Chef products come with a limited lifetime warranty. If you encounter any issues with your Iso Medium Square Woven Tray, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwagner75
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jwagner75
  • Chef Kearns
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • queenjean