• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Woven Selections Medium Square Basket

In summary, participants in the conversation are discussing a woven selections MEDIUM square basket that was an incentive about a couple of years ago. Some have missed out on getting one and would like to have it for themselves, but it is now being sold for $80 on Ebay. Some are not willing to pay that much and others are sharing their love for the basket and its uses. There is also a discussion about Chef from South Park and a request for a picture of the basket.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Anyone have the woven selections MEDIUM square basket that was an incentive about 1-2 years ago? I would like to have one for myself. Is yours sitting somewhere accumulating dust?:eek: Want some $$ instead? :D

I would love to have one too! I wasn't able to go to conference that year; I was in the hospital instead.

bump.......

I missed out on that one too..

After conf that year you could buy one on Ebay for $80.00!

Can you believe that!!!

I really want one...but certainly not for $80!!

I am much too chea...um, I mean, frugal for that!

I look at this thread, and I just want to say, "Hello, children. How about some nice salisbury steak?"

:D

Sory Ann..... I don't get it......

:confused:

It's what Chef on South Park says to the kids. And you and Kelly both have South Park-style avatars, with Chef's hat.

Now, there is no Chef on SP. They killed him off last season because the actor didn't like that the creators/writers picked on Scientology in one episode (although it was OK for them to pick on Catholics, Mormons and Jews) and was protesting. :rolleyes:

HA! I didn't get it either...I don't watch SouthPark!

Pic?Anyone have a pic of this basket? I have no idea what you are talking about, so we can probably safely say I don't have it, but I would love to see a pic.

Debbie :D

I am assuming it is an exact copy of the WS for the large square bowl...it is just a scaled down size to fit the Med bowl?

jenniferknapp said:
I am assuming it is an exact copy of the WS for the large square bowl...it is just a scaled down size to fit the Med bowl?
Jen- you are correct! That's exactly what it looks like!

I would love one too, but it looks like everyone who got one loves it.

yeah, I love mine, won't part with it, I take it to all my shows so they can see a woven piece. I also use it to hold my goodies I give away for high dollar orders

1. What is the size of the Iso: Woven Selections Medium Square Basket?

The Iso: Woven Selections Medium Square Basket measures 9" x 9" x 3.5". It is the perfect size for serving side dishes, bread, or storing fruits and vegetables.

2. Is the Iso: Woven Selections Medium Square Basket microwave safe?

Yes, the Iso: Woven Selections Medium Square Basket is microwave safe. It is made from durable woven polypropylene material that can withstand high temperatures without melting or warping.

3. Can I use the Iso: Woven Selections Medium Square Basket in the dishwasher?

Yes, the Iso: Woven Selections Medium Square Basket is dishwasher safe. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the life of the basket.

4. Can the Iso: Woven Selections Medium Square Basket be used for hot and cold dishes?

Yes, the Iso: Woven Selections Medium Square Basket is versatile and can be used for both hot and cold dishes. It is heat-resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit and can also be placed in the freezer for storing frozen foods.

5. What is the material of the Iso: Woven Selections Medium Square Basket?

The Iso: Woven Selections Medium Square Basket is made from durable woven polypropylene material, which is lightweight, strong, and resistant to stains and odors. It is also BPA-free, making it safe for food storage and serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• evk1972
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
RLW
  • pckrissy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pckrissy
  • LindaBastian