• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Woven Traditions Baskets Needed

In summary, the Woven Traditions Baskets are made of durable, high-quality stoneware that is safe for use in the oven, microwave, freezer, and dishwasher. They come in small, medium, and large sizes and are stackable for easy storage. The baskets can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, making them suitable for baking and serving dishes. Additionally, they come with a limited lifetime warranty for customer satisfaction.
pcmealswithme
Hello everyone...my director just moved to Japan and asked for my help in finding any of the discontinued Woven Traditions Baskets. Please see her note and contact her if you have any of the baskets you are wanting to part with....her information below....

"I'm looking for anyone who has any of the Woven Traditions baskets for sale. I have a customer on Okinawa interested in any or all of them. She is also interested if they are used but in good condition. Please contact Mitzi Carlin via email [email protected] or Skype (carlincrew). I am in Japan, so that is 14 hours ahead of East Coast time. Thank you. Mitzi"

She should have just asked ME! LOL We do our cluster meetings together here in Okinawa.

1. What materials are the Woven Traditions Baskets made of?

The Woven Traditions Baskets are made of durable, high-quality stoneware that is oven, microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe.

2. What sizes are available for the Woven Traditions Baskets?

The Woven Traditions Baskets come in a variety of sizes including small, medium, and large to accommodate all your serving and storage needs.

3. Are the Woven Traditions Baskets stackable for easy storage?

Yes, the Woven Traditions Baskets are designed to be stackable, making them convenient to store in your kitchen cabinets or pantry.

4. Can the Woven Traditions Baskets be used in the oven?

Yes, the Woven Traditions Baskets are safe to use in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, making them perfect for baking and serving dishes.

5. Do the Woven Traditions Baskets come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including the Woven Traditions Baskets, come with a limited lifetime warranty to ensure your satisfaction and peace of mind.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tara28
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
  • michellebakes2
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies