• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find an Old Stone Deep Dish Baker? Discover the Answer Here!

In summary, the Old Stone Deep Dish Baker from Pampered Chef can be purchased directly from their website or through an independent consultant. It is still available for purchase and is not sold in retail stores. The stoneware should be hand washed and should not be used in the microwave.
I am in search of an old stone deep dish baker. It is round and fits on the large stone bowl. You can either use it with the bowl or separate as a pie plate. Does anyone know where I might be able to get one? The new heritage collection just does not seem to work.
Thanks,
[email protected]

Wow, you just made me realize there is no classic DDB anymore!

That is one of my favorite pieces next to my large bar pan...now I'm going to protect mine with my life so I don't break it!

I have an old DDB. It is new in the box. Never used. #1390 Do you still need it? Mary

1. Where can I purchase an Old Stone Deep Dish Baker from Pampered Chef?

The Old Stone Deep Dish Baker can be purchased directly from the Pampered Chef website or from any independent Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Is the Old Stone Deep Dish Baker still available from Pampered Chef?

Yes, the Old Stone Deep Dish Baker is still available for purchase from Pampered Chef. It is a popular and highly sought after product that has been a staple in our catalog for many years.

3. Can I find the Old Stone Deep Dish Baker in retail stores?

No, the Old Stone Deep Dish Baker is an exclusive product that is only available for purchase through Pampered Chef directly or through an independent consultant. It is not sold in retail stores.

4. How do I clean and care for my Old Stone Deep Dish Baker?

The Old Stone Deep Dish Baker is made of natural stoneware and should be hand washed with warm, soapy water. It is not recommended to use harsh cleaning agents or to put it in the dishwasher. It is also important to avoid extreme temperature changes, such as placing it directly from the oven into cold water, as this can cause the stoneware to crack.

5. Can the Old Stone Deep Dish Baker be used in the microwave?

No, the Old Stone Deep Dish Baker is not microwave safe. It is designed for use in the oven and should not be used in the microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Energizermom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • StacieB
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • kam