• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will the Round Baker Lid Fit on the Deep Dish Pie Plate?

In summary, the Pampered Chef lid is designed to fit all standard sized pie plates and is both microwave and oven safe. It creates a tight seal on the pie plate and can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher or by hand.
andiphant
Does the round baker lid fit onto the deep dish pie plate? Thanks so much.

I don't think so.

It would sit very loosly over the pie plate but you could use it to protect the food I guess. It doesn't fit tightly on the deep dish baker either.

The pie plate is 9" and the deep dish baker is 11" so you can see it would be quite loose. You can find the dimensions of the stoneware in the catalog.

andiphant said:
Does the round baker lid fit onto the deep dish pie plate? Thanks so much.

No the lid is too big:( I tried this the other day and was disappointed that it didn't fit.

Hi there! Yes, the round baker lid is designed to fit onto the deep dish pie plate. It provides a tight seal to keep your dish fresh and warm. Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. Does the Pampered Chef lid fit all pie plates?

Yes, the Pampered Chef lid is designed to fit all standard sized pie plates, including our Stoneware and Ceramic pie plates.

2. Is the Pampered Chef lid microwave safe?

Yes, the Pampered Chef lid is microwave safe and can be used to cover food while heating in the microwave.

3. Can the Pampered Chef lid be used in the oven?

Yes, the Pampered Chef lid is oven safe up to 450°F and can be used to cover food while cooking in the oven.

4. Will the Pampered Chef lid create a tight seal on the pie plate?

Yes, the Pampered Chef lid is designed to create a tight seal on the pie plate, keeping your food fresh and preventing spills.

5. How do I clean the Pampered Chef lid?

The Pampered Chef lid is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. It can also be hand washed with warm soapy water and dried with a soft cloth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• StacieB
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • Energizermom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Allison