• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find a Chicken Pot Pie Recipe From Pampered Chef: Deep Dish Baker

In summary, there is a chicken pot pie recipe from The Pampered Chef that uses a round baker stone, but it can also be substituted with a 9x13 baker. The recipe involves combining cooked turkey, frozen mixed vegetables, red potatoes, onion, and seasonings in the baker, topped with a crust made from frozen bread dough. There is also a variation of the recipe that uses chicken and a lattice top made from crescent rolls. The recipe can be found in the "Stoneware Inspirations" cookbook from 1992.
pamperedape
My neighbor asked me if I knew of a chicken pot pie recipe from PC. She said it came with some round baker stone that her sister got years ago. I think maybe the deep dish baker? I searched files and got nothing. TIA!

I don't have one, but I'd love it!!!

not chickenbut you can substitute.
Only one I could find
hth!

Turkey Pot Pie from 1992's The Pampered Chef Favorites:
Easy Turkey Pot Pie
2 loaves (1 pound each ) frozen bread dough,thawed
1 can (10 3/4 ounces) cream of chicken soup
1 can (10 3/4 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
1/4 cup milk
3 cups diced, cooked turkey
2 cups frozen mixed veggies, thawed
1 1/2 cups diced, cooked red potatoes
1 cup diced onion
1/2 tsp pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Pinch off 1/4 of dough from first loaf and add to second loaf. Roll out the larger piece of dough on floured board to fit inside and up the edges of the 9 X 13 baker. Stretch dough to fit pan. Se aside. Combine remaining ingredients in large bowl. Pour into dough lines 9 X 13 baker. Roll out remaining dough on floured board to form top crust pinching edges to seal. Cut slits in top. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes until edges are golden brown and filling bubbles. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Yeild 10-12 servings

this is from the stoneware insperations cookbook
Lattice Topped Chicken Bake
1 pkg frozen vegetable combination.( such as broccli, carrots,and caukiflower)
2 cups cooked chicken
1 can (14 3/4) chicken gravey
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup onion, chopped
1/8 tsp ground black pepper
1 pkg regrigerated cresent rolls

Prheat oven to 375. In Generation II 4-QT Casserole, cook frozen vegetables according to package directions; drain. Stir in all remaining ingrediants except cresant rolls. Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through; spoon into 9" square baker. On 13"x9" cutting board unroll cresent dough; seperate into 2 rectangles. Press perforations and seams together to seal. Using pizza cutter, cut each rectangle lengthwise into four 1-inch wide strips; place over chicken mixture in lattice pattern folding under ends of strips at edges of Baker. Bake 20-25 mins or until golden brown

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help you with finding the chicken pot pie recipe you are looking for. The recipe you mentioned may have come with the Deep Dish Baker, which is a fantastic tool for making pot pies. I did some research and found a delicious chicken pot pie recipe on our website that you can make using the Deep Dish Baker. I will include the link below for your convenience. Let me know if you have any other questions or if you need any further assistance. Happy cooking![Insert link to chicken pot pie recipe here]

1. How do I search for a chicken pot pie recipe from Pampered Chef using the Deep Dish Baker?

To find a chicken pot pie recipe from Pampered Chef using the Deep Dish Baker, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Recipes" tab. From there, you can use the search bar to type in "chicken pot pie" and filter the results by selecting the Deep Dish Baker as the cooking tool.

2. Are there any specific ingredients or tools needed for the chicken pot pie recipe using the Deep Dish Baker?

The chicken pot pie recipe using the Deep Dish Baker requires chicken breast, vegetables of your choice, pie crust, and chicken broth. Other tools needed include a knife, cutting board, and a Deep Dish Baker from Pampered Chef.

3. How long does it take to make the chicken pot pie using the Deep Dish Baker?

The chicken pot pie recipe using the Deep Dish Baker takes approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes to prepare and cook.

4. Can I make any variations to the chicken pot pie recipe using the Deep Dish Baker?

Yes, you can make variations to the chicken pot pie recipe using the Deep Dish Baker by substituting different vegetables or adding in additional ingredients such as herbs or cheese. You can also use a different type of crust, such as puff pastry, for a different twist on the recipe.

5. Is the chicken pot pie recipe from Pampered Chef using the Deep Dish Baker a family-sized portion?

Yes, the chicken pot pie recipe using the Deep Dish Baker is designed to serve a family of 4-6 people. If you have a larger family or are serving a larger group, you may need to adjust the recipe accordingly or make multiple pies using additional Deep Dish Bakers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Alanna1
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • chefmoseley
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • JaimeQ