• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shortcut Chicken Pot Pie Recipe | Cook in Microwave & Oven

In summary, the "Chicken Pot Pie Shortcut" is a time-saving recipe from Pampered Chef that uses cooked chicken, mixed vegetables, condensed cream of chicken soup, chicken broth, and refrigerated pie crust. It can be made in just 30 minutes and can also be prepared ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until ready to bake. Additionally, substitutions can be made to fit personal preferences.
babywings76
Gold Member
I really like the Chicken Pot Pie from the DCB cookbook. I'm making it again tonight and was just wondering if you think I could shorten the cooking time. It's a recipe for the oven, but I'm thinking that maybe I'd do just about the whole thing in the microwave, but then put the puff pastry on the top after a while and just finish it in the oven for a certain amount of time...(however long puff pastry takes to brown.) What do you think?

Where did the delete thread button go?! I looked more closely at the recipe and realize that there really isn't a way to shorten the baking time. It's 40 minutes and the puff pastry last time was perfect when I baked it that amount. I nuked it all about 5 minutes before putting the puff pastry on, but I'm thinking it's still going to take 40 min. in the oven. We'll see.But I feel silly asking this question now and wish I could delete the thread. :blushing:

...won't know till you try it, I would think that would work!

What is the "Chicken Pot Pie Shortcut"?

The "Chicken Pot Pie Shortcut" is a time-saving recipe from Pampered Chef that allows you to create a delicious and comforting chicken pot pie in a fraction of the time it would normally take.

What ingredients are needed for the "Chicken Pot Pie Shortcut"?

The ingredients for the "Chicken Pot Pie Shortcut" include cooked chicken, mixed vegetables, condensed cream of chicken soup, chicken broth, and refrigerated pie crust.

How long does it take to make the "Chicken Pot Pie Shortcut"?

The "Chicken Pot Pie Shortcut" can be made in just 30 minutes, making it a perfect option for a quick and easy weeknight meal.

Can the "Chicken Pot Pie Shortcut" be made ahead of time?

Yes, the "Chicken Pot Pie Shortcut" can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until ready to bake. Simply cover with plastic wrap and store for up to 24 hours before baking.

Can I substitute the ingredients in the "Chicken Pot Pie Shortcut" recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions in the "Chicken Pot Pie Shortcut" recipe to fit your personal preferences. For example, you can use different vegetables or even switch out the chicken for another protein such as turkey or beef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kcjodih
Replies