• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Pampered Chef Item: Knife/Scissor Sharpener - Anyone Know?

In summary, if you have lost your Pampered Chef knife/scissor sharpener, the best way to find a replacement is by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can purchase a Pampered Chef knife/scissor sharpener without hosting a party and all products come with a limited lifetime warranty. The cost may vary and it is best to check with a consultant or the website for current pricing. The Pampered Chef sharpener can sharpen most types of kitchen knives and standard scissors, but not serrated or specialty knives.
LBurke
I talked to a lady at church last night that saw my PC purse ;) and told me she'd lost an item in her last move she was pretty sure was PC. It was a knife/scissor/serrated peeler kind of sharpener. Anyone know anything about this? She was pretty sure it wasn't the honer, although I didn't have a catalog with me to check for sure :eek: She said it was a "pricey" item, which doesn't really fit the bill for the honer... Anyone know what she may be talking about/have one?
Thanks!

I think I know what she's talking about. My dh's grandma had one and gave it to me since it was PC. It's well used but I myself have never used it. I'm not sure even how to. It is straight.

We had this about 10 years ago. It was great but I'm pretty sure it phased out around 1997.

Related to Lost Pampered Chef Item: Knife/Scissor Sharpener - Anyone Know?

1. How can I find a replacement for my lost Pampered Chef knife/scissor sharpener?

The best way to find a replacement for a lost Pampered Chef item is to contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to assist you in finding a replacement or ordering a new one.

2. Can I purchase a Pampered Chef knife/scissor sharpener without hosting a party?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products without hosting a party. You can either order directly through a consultant or through the Pampered Chef website.

3. Is the Pampered Chef knife/scissor sharpener covered by a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a limited lifetime warranty. If your knife/scissor sharpener is lost or damaged, you may be eligible for a replacement or repair.

4. How much does a Pampered Chef knife/scissor sharpener cost?

The cost of a Pampered Chef knife/scissor sharpener may vary depending on the specific model and any current promotions. It is best to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for the most up-to-date pricing.

5. Can I sharpen any type of knife or scissors with the Pampered Chef sharpener?

Yes, the Pampered Chef sharpener is designed to sharpen both knives and scissors. It is suitable for most types of kitchen knives and standard scissors. However, it is not recommended for serrated or specialty knives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stephanie S
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Sk8Mom209
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies