• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Cotton Demonstration Tablecloth - Especially Blue Celebrations!

In summary, the Cotton Demonstration Tablecloth measures 60" x 102" and is machine washable. It is currently only available in blue, but may come in more colors in the future. The tablecloth is also wrinkle-resistant and suitable for outdoor events.
JTNT8704
I am looking for a Demonstration Tablecloth. I dont want a Vinyl one- I would prefer the cotton ones. (I would actually super prefer the blue Celebrations tablecloth...). Anyone have an extra they would be willing to sell? Every time I bid on one on Ebay- I lose at the last minute and its driving me bonkers. Thanks in Advance!!

(You can also PM me- And I can pay immediately with Paypal :D )

I think I have that one, somewhere in my basement.:cry: :yuck: :eek: I'll have to check.

Woohoo! Well you let me know when (if) you find it.

I'm so glad we dont have a basement. We do a good enough job cluttering up the garage.

Are you still looking for the tablecloth? Is it the light blue one? I have one I don't use - I think it was used maybe a couple times. Make an offer.
Linda

they do have one for sale on the merril website for like 22.95...

christina

I have the blue celebrations tablecloth. It has a few faint stains but you can usually hide those by placing your cutting board ot TTA over them.

I use the Stars and Stripes one that was in the Outlet. When someone ask about it I use that as a time to tell them to go to my website and find the Outlet to see what is there.

My max bid on EBay was $8.00-- so if any of you will sell for $8 plus shipping, PM me. Thanks for the cute idea about the stars & stripes one- I just want this for fairs and vendor blenders though- so I need it to say PC for indentification purposes. Thanks!

I'll sell mine for $8 plus shipping. Can you pay with paypal? Just let me know!

1. What size is the Cotton Demonstration Tablecloth?

The Cotton Demonstration Tablecloth measures 60" x 102", making it a great size for most standard tables.

2. Is the tablecloth machine washable?

Yes, the Cotton Demonstration Tablecloth is machine washable for easy clean-up after demonstrations or parties.

3. Does the tablecloth come in other colors?

Currently, the Cotton Demonstration Tablecloth is only available in blue. However, we are always expanding our product line and may offer more colors in the future.

4. Is the tablecloth wrinkle-resistant?

Yes, the Cotton Demonstration Tablecloth is made from wrinkle-resistant cotton, ensuring a polished and professional look every time you use it.

5. Can I use this tablecloth for outdoor events?

Absolutely! The Cotton Demonstration Tablecloth is versatile and can be used for both indoor and outdoor events. Its durable material can withstand outdoor elements and is perfect for picnics, barbecues, and more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christinaspc
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Candi_f
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
amgreen66
  • jillzpampchef