• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Going Out of Business-Many Items for Sale

In summary, Lisa has decided to hang up her apron and is clearing out her shelves! Suggested prices are listed but contact her with any and all offers. The more one bidder wants the more she is willing to negotiate!
lisacb77
I have decided to hang up my apron and am clearing out my shelves! Suggested prices are listed but contact me with any and all offers. The more one bidder wants the more I am willing to negotiate!

Buyers will also need to cover shipping from zip 77584. Fedex or UPS Ground is preferred so we can both track it but I'm open to your suggestion. Paypal is preferred method of payment. Please PM me or email and I will update list as items are sold. Thanks, Lisa

New! Just found these items...
*TPC brown binder 50 cents
*TPC consultant news editions July 06-July 07, including special editions (great for training new consultants!) 50 cents
*S/S 07 Show & Sell audio CD 50 cents
*pamperedchef.biz Way to Grow audio CD (never listened to!) 50 cents

Show items
*F/W 06 catalogs (stamped but can be covered)-17 $4
*S/S 07 catalogs (stamped but can be covered)-25 $6
*S/S 07 Spanish catalog free

*Cooking Show Tally-1 pk free (these are for consultants that don't use PP) PENDING SALE
*Host guides-2 pks S/S 07, 2 pks F/W 06 (purple) 50 cents
*Display cards-Simple Additions, Trifle Bowl, Cutlery, Executive Cookware 25 cents

Recruiting
12 Consultant Agreements 25 cents
*1 set Super Start your Business/Simple Steps to Host Coaching DVDs $2PENDING SALE
*Getting started with TPC audio CD 50 cents

Training
*5 copies Your Season of Success DVD F/W 06 50 cents each
*Spring into Success DVD S/S 06 50 cents
*Spring into Success DVD S/S 0750 cents
*2 copies Show & Sell audio CD F/W 0650 cents each

Misc
*F/W 06 Registry brochures-17 and Wedding Shower planners-7 (all stamped but can be covered)25 cents
*Nancy's TPC 11 x 17 sign $1

*TPC lunch bag (rectangle) $4 PENDING SALE

Last edited:
Are the Empowering Women magazines $5 each or all 5 for $5. I think you and I talked awhile back about these. I did something stupid and went out and got a job and had to put PC on the back burner for awhile, but I'm getting back into it now.

I would also like the 11 x 17 sign.
Thanks

what are the cooking show tally"s?

I just PM'd you Lisa!

The tallies are for consultants that don't use PP. I just updated the description :)

Hey Lisa

If these aren't taken can I get one set?

*2 sets Super Start your Business/Simple Steps to Host Coaching DVDs $2 each

if they fall through I am interested in the table cloth and the banner!! Also if you have any show to go pieces. I just started and need cases.
thanks

Thanks everyone for your response. I have removed the sold items where payment has been received, and reduced prices on some unsold items.

ok
this may be a really stupid question but.....
the display cards dont have any pricing on them do they?

They didn't if you were active when they were originally distributed. But if you became active after that, you can order on supply for $1 each.

Okay folks, updated again tonight to show the latest of what's left. Thank you all for the quick responses, and your patience as I cannot check this during the day when I am at work :D

I think Heather meant "are there prices for the items printed on the display cards?" :)

Heather, they're informational only. Primarily pictures to pique customers' interest in various collections from the catalog.

Thanks Ann!

Just had some CDs go back on the block if anyone was looking at those.

If you see something you like but don't like the price, PM me with an offer.

Thanks!

Almost everything is gone, and I've reduced prices on items without bids one last time before I retire or recycle them. Thanks!

do you have the flip chart by chance? also did the banner sell? silly ? what are the theme folders? I am new to pc and am not sure what they are?

No flip chart. It's not a banner but an 11 x 17 poster. I had someone interested in it but hasn't sold yet.

Theme folders are spoken for, but they are sent to you at the beginning of the season with a recipe card for each (appetizer, entree, dessert) sample, plus tips on how to demo/sell in each theme etc. HTH

Bump to show list has been updated as of today. I have reduced unsold items one last time. Plus I just found some more items in cleaning my office!

I'm particularly interested in getting the catalogs out to someone that can use them for the fall craft show season coming out...for you newbies a tip is to use the old ones because if people take them and they aren't really interested, you didn't waste a current season's one!

If you expressed interest in an item I marked it "pending sale" until I receive your payment. If you have changed your mind just let me know so I can update for all!

Thanks everyone.

Last edited:
Bump-the stickers and tablecloths are gone, thank you! Just a few items remaining for those of you that have emailed etc asking...this is the latest list.

1. What items are available for sale?

At this time, all remaining inventory from Pampered Chef is available for purchase. This includes kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and other kitchen essentials.

2. Are there any discounts or promotions for the going out of business sale?

Yes, all items are currently marked down at discounted prices. However, please note that all sales are final and no additional discounts or promotions will be applied.

3. Can I still redeem my Pampered Chef warranty on items purchased during the going out of business sale?

Unfortunately, all warranties for Pampered Chef products are no longer valid as the company is going out of business. Please contact the manufacturer directly for any warranty inquiries.

4. Will there be any restocks on sold out items?

No, once an item has sold out, it will not be restocked. We encourage you to purchase any desired items as soon as possible before they are no longer available.

5. Can I still host a Pampered Chef party during the going out of business sale?

No, all Pampered Chef parties and events have been cancelled as the company is going out of business. However, you can still purchase items through our website or through a consultant while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • jcwarr