• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Collapsible "Milk Crate" for Displays

In summary, the cranberry collapsible crate is a good option for displaying items at a fair, but it may be difficult to find. The Container Store has these crates for $15 each.
mom4angela
I"m searching for the "old" cranberry collapsible crate for displaying your PC items. I have a fair at the end of the month, and would LOVE to have one to help me bring UP my products!

If you aren't able to find one, the hobby stores- like Michael's/AC Moore, have those wooden crates for about $10. If you are on their e-mail list or get coupons int he paper, you can usually find a 40% coupon too...making it $6. I purchased several of those to carry my stuff in when I do booths. Then they work great for "lift" on tables. And I don't have to worry about them accidentally getting collapsed if someone bumps then.

I have actually seen collapsable crates in a catalog somewhere...maybe google to try and find them...when TPC changed the carrying system from the crate, I bought several...and use every one! They're the best!

Lowes carries collapsible crates.. they are not as sturdy as my cranberry one, but they do have them...

I also use boxes that like the holiday plates, etc. come in and use one of our towels to cover it. Please can see and feel the towels but also it looks pretty. Or I'll take two SA bowls to flip them over and cover again and it lifts stuff up.

For Holiday-time fairs, I've wrapped empty boxes in Christmas wrapping paper. I know the original post is doing it in Sept/Oct, but that's just an idea for anyone doing something in Nov/Dec.I also use my Cooling Rack.

I've seen collabsible crates at Home Depot and Lowes, and I believe they also have them at The Container Store.

GREAT ideas, and thank you for the GREAT picture from Sheila! Wow, she had ALOT of stuff in a small space!

I got a bunch of the collapsible crates for $15 each at Container Store. They are white. This is what I use at my booths-and I do a TON of booths.

I was hoping to find them for less than $15 BUT they are NOT going anywhere, so it's a good investment. Thanks for all the help... I even saw where you could add wheels, and stack to get everything to the booth! Thank you, again!

mom4angela, I have 2. I don't know how much it would cost to send it to you. PM me your zip code if you want mine for cheap.

did you get my message? I'm new at this...

What is the material of the Iso Collapsible "Milk Crate"?

The Iso Collapsible "Milk Crate" is made of durable, lightweight plastic that is designed to withstand regular use and transportation.

Can the Iso Collapsible "Milk Crate" be used for hot or cold items?

Yes, the Iso Collapsible "Milk Crate" is designed to be used for both hot and cold items. It can safely hold items that are up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.

How much weight can the Iso Collapsible "Milk Crate" hold?

The Iso Collapsible "Milk Crate" has a weight capacity of 50 pounds, making it ideal for displaying and transporting a variety of items.

Is the Iso Collapsible "Milk Crate" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Collapsible "Milk Crate" is dishwasher safe. It is also easy to clean with warm, soapy water.

Does the Iso Collapsible "Milk Crate" come in different sizes or colors?

Currently, the Iso Collapsible "Milk Crate" is only available in one size and color - black. However, it is designed to fit standard sized items and can easily be stacked or nested with other crates for storage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jessica Miller
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise Suminski
  • pamperedtraci