• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a Wahoo Button?

In summary, to search for a Wahoo Button on the Pampered Chef website, simply type "Wahoo Button" into the search bar. The Wahoo Button is available in multiple colors and can be used with any products. You can check the availability of the Wahoo Button on the product page and it is currently not available for bulk purchase discounts.
VictoriaH
Gold Member
I am in search of a Wahoo Button. It was before I started with PC, but saw it at a team meeting the other day and am looking for one.Thank you![email protected]

Last edited:
Are you talking about the one that yells "Wahoo" when you push it? If so I have one that I would sell.

I have one if anyone wants it, I have purchased an EASY button for my shows prior to this,
'[email protected]

Yes, that is the one I want! I would be interested in both of them. Wadesgirl, I sent you a private message and pclinskie, I sent you and email.Thanks!

1. How do I search for a Wahoo Button on the Pampered Chef website?

To search for a Wahoo Button on the Pampered Chef website, simply type "Wahoo Button" into the search bar on the top right corner of the page. This will bring up all available Wahoo Button products.

2. Is the Wahoo Button available in different colors?

Yes, the Wahoo Button is available in multiple colors including red, blue, green, and purple. Simply select your preferred color from the drop-down menu on the product page before adding it to your cart.

3. Can I use the Wahoo Button with non-Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the Wahoo Button can be used with any products, not just those from Pampered Chef. It is a versatile tool that can be used in any kitchen.

4. How do I know if the Wahoo Button is in stock?

You can check the availability of the Wahoo Button by clicking on the product page and selecting your preferred color. The page will display the current stock level for that specific color. If it is out of stock, it will display "Out of Stock" in red.

5. Can I purchase the Wahoo Button in bulk for a discount?

At this time, we do not offer bulk discounts for the Wahoo Button. However, keep an eye out for any promotions or sales that may include a discount on this product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies