• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Wahoo Button: Email [email protected]

In summary, a Wahoo Button is a convenient kitchen tool used for removing the skin from fruits and vegetables. It can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on their website, and is designed for use on a variety of produce except soft or delicate fruits. The Wahoo Button is dishwasher safe and comes with a warranty from Pampered Chef.
VictoriaH
Gold Member
I am still looking for a Wahoo Button.

Thank you!

Here is my email: [email protected]

I might have one- I will check.

Awesome, thank you!

I have to tell you about the Wahoo button in our house. I missed Conference when they were available but was able to get one on here. It sits on my bar and any time my daughter or I was having a rough day or wanted to encourage one another we would push it. Well, she was leaving in August to go to her first year of college my Advanced Director happened to find another one. So I got it for my daughter to take to school with her to have in her dorm room. Now she and all her friends love to push it when they need a lift or want to encourage one another. I love it!

1. What is a Wahoo Button?

A Wahoo Button is a small kitchen tool that helps easily remove the skin from fruits and vegetables, making meal prep faster and easier.

2. How do I purchase a Wahoo Button?

You can purchase a Wahoo Button through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website, www.pamperedchef.com. Simply search for "Wahoo Button" and add it to your cart.

3. Can I use the Wahoo Button on all types of produce?

Yes, the Wahoo Button is designed to be used on a variety of produce, including potatoes, carrots, apples, and more. It is not recommended for use on soft or delicate fruits.

4. How do I clean the Wahoo Button?

The Wahoo Button is dishwasher safe, but can also be easily cleaned with soap and water. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing.

5. Is there a warranty for the Wahoo Button?

Yes, the Wahoo Button is covered by our Pampered Chef guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 60 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
VictoriaH
  • VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • VictoriaH