• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a Pampered Chef Pin Like the One on eBay?

In summary, a Wanted Pampered Chef Pin is a recognition pin awarded to consultants who have achieved certain milestones, such as reaching sales goals or recruiting new team members. To earn one, consultants must meet specific requirements set by Pampered Chef, which may vary depending on current promotions. Receiving a Wanted Pampered Chef Pin comes with benefits such as additional rewards or incentives from the company. These pins cannot be purchased and wearing them at events is encouraged but not mandatory.
Kim1711
Gold Member
I really want a PC pin to wear when I go out and about- I can't always wear my pc clothing to work but a small pin would be great! (not the button type) I saw one on ebay--- it was about the size of a quater, and gold in color. Can anyone tell me where I can find one except on ebay. Thanks

Your Director can get a chef's hat pin from the Merrill Director store. Many Directors use it as a qualification gift.

The pin you're talking about used to be available in the director's store. That one isn't available but we can get buttons and the hat pin Ann mentioned. All of my recruits get that pin when they qualify. Ask your director if she would get you some kind of pin.

I don't have a gold one...but I do have a white "button" pin with red PC on it. Let me know if you want it!

Is this the one you want? If so, send me a PM and I'll help you out. This is the one that is currently available in the Merrill Director Store.

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc293/lindachild/hatpin.jpg

btw: I didn't get one from my director when I qualified either. I asked her to get one for me at conference the next year though.

Ooohh pamperedlinda, I would like one like that. I qualified but never got one :(

rbvernon said:
Ooohh pamperedlinda, I would like one like that. I qualified but never got one :(

It's up to individual Directors whether to offer it or not. There's confusion about that because it looks official, like something that everyone is supposed to get for qualifying.

What is a Wanted Pampered Chef Pin?

A Wanted Pampered Chef Pin is a recognition pin awarded to consultants who have achieved certain milestones, such as reaching sales goals or recruiting new team members.

How do I earn a Wanted Pampered Chef Pin?

To earn a Wanted Pampered Chef Pin, you must meet the specific requirements set by Pampered Chef, such as reaching a certain amount of sales or recruiting a certain number of new team members. These requirements may vary depending on the current promotion or incentive.

What are the benefits of receiving a Wanted Pampered Chef Pin?

Aside from the recognition and pride of achieving a goal, receiving a Wanted Pampered Chef Pin can also come with additional rewards or incentives from the company, such as product discounts or exclusive training opportunities.

Can I purchase a Wanted Pampered Chef Pin?

No, Wanted Pampered Chef Pins cannot be purchased. They are earned through hard work and dedication to the company and its goals.

Do I need to wear my Wanted Pampered Chef Pin at events?

While it is not mandatory, it is encouraged to wear your Wanted Pampered Chef Pin at events as a way to showcase your achievements and inspire others to reach their goals as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rose Marie Nolan
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Suzy Chaaves
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzy Chaaves
  • Admin Greg