• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Pampered Chef Rubber Stamps for Card Making?

J
Judybabe
I am into card making and a friend told me that pampered chef used to have some rubber stamps with products on them!!! NO Way! I would totally love to find these! If anyone can help me, I would so appreciate it! thanks
Judy:love:

I sold a bunch of mine but I may still have some new ones left. Let me check at work tomorrow - they may still be there.

I bought some Nancy's Artwork stamps and I haven't used them. I don't even know what a fair price is to ask, so I'd have to find that out.I have 3 (never used) that have a saucepan and the words "Contact me for Fund Raisers, Bridal Showers, Kitchen Shows, & Business Opportunities!"I have 3 (never used) that show a sugar shaker, a spatula, and a cut & seal that read "Bring a friend and get a gift!"I have one that has been used that has silverware and a tray on it that reads "Save this Receipt under your Silverware Tray!"

I got some from Close To My Heart that have kitchen stuff - like a chef's hat. They are very cute in case you don't find any actual PC ones you like.

I guess I should clairify - I'm not selling mine, but you could get some for yourself:)! I make cards too.

Last edited:
pampchefrhondab said:
I got some from Close To My Heart that have kitchen stuff - like a chef's hat. They are very cute in case you don't find any actual PC ones you like.

I guess I should clairify - I'm not selling mine, but you could get some for yourself:)! I make cards too.

LOL rhonda. LOL

thanks, Rhonda I never thought of checking with CTMH. will also check with Stampin Up to see what kitchen stuff they got.This type of art makes great posters, etc.We should post some pictures when we have some ready Rhonda so everyone can see what we're talking about.Judy

I have two brand new nancy's artwork stamps I can sell ya. I paid $2 each for them I think, so you can have them for $4 + $3 shipping.

Here they are:
http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq240/foxymama2005/6845_2.jpg
http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq240/foxymama2005/c933_2.jpg

They are super cute. I got them to do my own cards, but never did anything with them. Since I have had them for over a year now, i should probably hand them off to someone who will use them :)

Just PM me if you want them.

Last edited:
Stampin Up has a set that's aimed at DS consultants, with "thank you" and one for invites, etc. They're generic, in that they don't have any products on them.

I also have some
a few are new, some are gently (maybe 5 times) used please email me at [email protected] if you still need some.

I think I got all I need, thanks everyone! if anyone else would like rubber stamps, feel free to contact whomever posts!

Judy

I have two that are new that I don't need. One says "Get a FREE (pic of Chopper) at this level!" and the other says "Bring in $100 in outside orders and you'll receive _____" with the baker and leaves on it. If anyone's interested, e-mail me at [email protected] Thanks! :D

1. Where can I find Pampered Chef rubber stamps for card making?

You can find Pampered Chef rubber stamps for card making on their official website or through independent consultants who sell their products.

2. Are these rubber stamps still available?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef no longer sells rubber stamps for card making. They have discontinued this product.

3. Can I purchase these rubber stamps second-hand?

Yes, you may be able to find these rubber stamps for sale through online marketplaces or through independent sellers. However, availability may vary and the condition of the stamps may not be guaranteed.

4. Do the rubber stamps feature images of Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the rubber stamps featured images of Pampered Chef products such as kitchen tools and utensils.

5. Are these rubber stamps high-quality?

Pampered Chef is known for their high-quality products, so their rubber stamps are likely to be of good quality as well. However, since they are no longer available, it may be difficult to determine their quality without physically seeing them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rose Marie Nolan
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kara
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • Suzy Chaaves