• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find New Red/Pink/White Ribbons for My Tote?

In summary, Iso Ribbons for Tote are specifically designed for use with Pampered Chef's Carry Tote bag and come in packs of 4. They can also be used with other tote bags as long as the handles are thin enough. The ribbons do not need to be retied every time the tote is used and are machine washable.
sarahlegare
My director is looking for the pack of red/pink/white (???) ribbons to go in the tote~she would like them to be new!! Can anyone help me??!! Please:D

Anyone?!! Please??!!

Sorry, I can't help you out!!

I don't even know what you're asking about, really.
Can't you just buy ribbons at JoAnns?

Does she want to trade? I'd like the purple one....I'd swap the red one. Its new, I only use the pink and white ones, but would love the purple...

I'd like the purple one....I'd swap the red one.

Heh, I like the purple ones best, too. But you are on the ribbon topic, not the small bowl topic!

not sure kspry what you mean...please clarify...

I have the tree if needed----trading would be best----Vanessa you can have it!!![email protected]

:rolleyes: three 3 LOL

Aren't they still available at Merrill?

Morfia~do you mean you have the 3 ribbons that I'm looking for??

Bev~Not those colors...I guess just the silver, gold & blue are available now...

kspry~The ones I'm talking about have The Pampered Chef written on them. They fit the ribbon tote from Merrill....

sarahlegare said:
Bev~Not those colors...I guess just the silver, gold & blue are available now...

I'm sorry to hear that. I've been meaning to order them but never got around to it. I have the original tote from VIP & always wanted to have a purple one. I guess I procrastinated too long this time!

Good news! I just went to Merrill to see the gold & silver ribbons & saw that they DO have natural, sage & lavender ribbons available!!! I think it's time for me to quit procrastinating!!!

What are Iso Ribbons for Tote?

Iso Ribbons for Tote are a type of ribbon specifically designed to be used with Pampered Chef's Carry Tote bag. They are made of durable material and have a special design that allows them to securely hold the tote's handles together.

How many ribbons come in a pack?

Each pack of Iso Ribbons for Tote contains 4 ribbons. This is enough to secure both handles of your Carry Tote bag.

Can I use these ribbons with other tote bags?

While Iso Ribbons for Tote are specifically designed for Pampered Chef's Carry Tote, they can also be used with other tote bags as long as the handles are thin enough to fit through the ribbon's opening. However, we cannot guarantee the same level of security and durability when used with other bags.

Do I need to tie the ribbons every time I use the tote?

No, you do not need to retie the ribbons every time you use the tote. Once the ribbons are tied, they will stay secure until you untie them. This makes it easy to quickly grab your tote and go without having to worry about tying the handles every time.

Are Iso Ribbons for Tote machine washable?

Yes, Iso Ribbons for Tote are machine washable. Simply untie the ribbons and wash them with your Carry Tote bag on a gentle cycle. Hang or lay flat to dry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • WendyE
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
WendyE
  • Krista Burson