• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is a Large Rolling Tote the Best Solution for My Back Problems?

In summary, the Iso: Large Rolling Tote measures 16.5 inches in length, 10.5 inches in width, and 15.5 inches in height. It has a weight capacity of 50 pounds and is insulated, making it suitable for both hot and cold items for up to 2 hours. It is also collapsible for easy storage and is made of durable polyester with a sturdy aluminum frame and wheels for transport.
pc.jyohe
Hello, I am looking to buy a New Rolling Tote, I have back problems so carrying a bag does not work well for me.

you can email me direct at: [email protected]

Thanks so much,

James

James, they have them on the supply order. Anything you got from here in the ChefSuccess marketplace
1) would be used.
2) would be difficult to pack & ship, not to mention expensive

Other consultants have mentioned in the past that the rolling cart some times causes more problems because of stairs (apartment buildings but also just a set of stairs up to the host's house), snow, curbs, etc. Just something to consider before you buy it.

wadesgirl said:
Other consultants have mentioned in the past that the rolling cart some times causes more problems because of stairs (apartment buildings but also just a set of stairs up to the host's house), snow, curbs, etc. Just something to consider before you buy it.
...gravel driveways, lifting it out of and back into the car...I have had several issues in the last few years that limited what I could lift and I found that the easiest solution is to carry smaller bags (less weight per bag) and one in each arm to balance the weight. In your case, having to take a second trip to the car would be worth it. Or have someone help you by carrying for you. That could be your DH, the host, a guest, a friend you bring with you to the show, or whoever.

What are the dimensions of the Iso: Large Rolling Tote?

The Iso: Large Rolling Tote measures 16.5 inches in length, 10.5 inches in width, and 15.5 inches in height.

What is the weight capacity of the Iso: Large Rolling Tote?

The weight capacity of the Iso: Large Rolling Tote is 50 pounds.

Can the Iso: Large Rolling Tote be used for both hot and cold items?

Yes, the Iso: Large Rolling Tote is insulated and can keep both hot and cold items at their desired temperature for up to 2 hours.

Is the Iso: Large Rolling Tote collapsible for easy storage?

Yes, the Iso: Large Rolling Tote is collapsible and can be folded down for compact storage when not in use.

What materials is the Iso: Large Rolling Tote made of?

The Iso: Large Rolling Tote is made of durable polyester and features a sturdy aluminum frame and wheels for easy transport.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nsmith
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
nsmith
  • KCPChef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • pamperedchef88