1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Buying ISO Seasons Best Recipe books and black tote bag

1. jmedeiros

jmedeiros Member

Looking for black tote bag (2004 conference one ONLY)

I am still looking for the 2004 conference tote bag. The black one with the clear pocket in the front for catalogs. I am not interested in any other ones and I know that I can order one on the supply form. I do not like any others, just the one that was given out at the 2004 conference.

Please email me or PM me with your prices and shipping cost to 85296.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited: Mar 1, 2006
    Feb 1, 2006
  2. plichte

plichte Member

Supply Order

As far as the tote goes you can still order it on the supply order form---I think goes away in March though. Someone can correct me if I am wrong, I am not home to look.

Feb 1, 2006
  3. jmedeiros

jmedeiros Member

tote

I saw that, I just wanted a different one than that one. I have seen some ladies with really nice ones but never asked them where they got it! I was looking for one a little cheaper than that $15 one.

Thank you,
    Jennifer

Feb 1, 2006
  4. Trishcooks

Trishcooks Guest

hi,

i have two season's best for sale fall/winter 2004, spring/summer 2004. $2.50 each plus shipping.

i also have the show to go bags:

large bag $10 + shipping
    tool turnabout bag $7 + shipping

let me know if you're interested.

Tricia Dean
    pamperedtrish@rogers.com

Feb 1, 2006
  5. plichte

plichte Member

I do have the one from the supply order and I think it's very nice. I don't know if any of our vendors carry something different or not. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Feb 1, 2006
  6. Happy Mom

Happy Mom Member

One of my MK friends found a cute, clear front bag at TJ Maxx this past summer. It had pockets in front, and she used it for pictures and products. I do not know if they are still available, but it is worth a try if that is want you are looking for.

Feb 1, 2006
  7. jmedeiros

jmedeiros Member

Tote bag

I am looking for the one that a catalog can fit in. Just like the one on the order supply form. I can't seem to find a store locally that sells it. I would like it for tomorrow since I am having lunch with some girlfriends and would like to get the conversation started with the catalogs!

I have tried Michael's crafts but they dont have them. If someone knows a store that would sell something like that, please email me.

Thanks!
    Jennifer maisweetp@yahoo.com

Feb 2, 2006
  8. PaulaP

PaulaP Member Gold Member

I have cookbooks from all those years and would be glad to send them to you. just let me know. :) email me at kooka_1@hotmail.com

Feb 2, 2006
  9. jmedeiros

jmedeiros Member

posting

Thank you to all that have helped me get the sets of Seasons best! I also found a cute bag at Walmart for the time being that fits the catalogs in it. It doesnt have a clear pocket, but the cattys can be seen if they are standing upright in my purse!

Thanks again!
    Jennifer Medeiros

Feb 4, 2006
  10. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

Have the bag

The bag you are describing was a freebie from National Conference 2004. You are welcome to mine...it's not especially a guy thing - maybe you could trade me some unstamped old catalogs for it?

I'd call it good for 15 unstamped catalogs...

Feb 5, 2006
  11. jmedeiros

jmedeiros Member

bag

Great! I will take it!! I have sent you a PM with my address and info.

Thanks!

Jennifer Medeiros

Feb 5, 2006
  12. stephanieboyd

stephanieboyd Member Gold Member

Tote Picture

Does anyone have a picture of the tote bag that is in our Supply Orders? I have never seen one. I am debating getting it before it is discontinued on March 1. I have seen the new show to go ones, and would rather have one that the catalogs can be seen through.

I would really appreciate any help!!!

13. ChefKeender

ChefKeender Novice Member

Tote on Supply Form

Here is a pic...I hope it helps. The bag also has a zippered pocket on the inside with slots for credit cards, etc.

I love my bag! In fact, I got tired of carrying two bags, so it now doubles as my daughter's diaper bag. It is quite roomy.

Attached Files:

Feb 7, 2006
  14. MichelleRoth

MichelleRoth Member

Eek!

I Really Really Really want one of those bags!!!!

Anyone else willing to sell/trade for theirs??

Please let me know.

Thanks!

Michelle

15. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

Thanks for that picture, I have also been wondering what all the fuss is about. Those look really neat. So they are only available until the end of Feb? How much do they cost?

16. ChefKeender

ChefKeender Novice Member

Tote available on Spring supply order

I just double-checked CC, and the tote will still be available for $15 on the Spring 2006 supply order form. It is item #9612.

I don't know if it is different outside of the U.S. or not...

Feb 7, 2006
  17. stephanieboyd

stephanieboyd Member Gold Member

Thank you so much for posting that picture. I have been a consultant for so long, I don't remember what anything looks like!! I wish our PP had pictures, so when we want to order something, we can see it!!
    That picture just sold me!! I am going to order one!! Also, thank you for adding that it will still be available in the Spring!! It's good to know that there is no hurry!!

18. scott's bag

Scott,

Is your bag still up for grabs?

I just stumbled upon this site Monday night and I'm overwhelmed with how much everyone has helped me brainstorm and think outside of the box. I moved out of the country for a while, and just recently moved back...trying to get my business going again, but in a different part of the US. I'm so stoked about everything that I can hardly sleep at night! LOL

Thanks,
    Christi Berger

19. cookinmelissa

cookinmelissa Novice Member

I ordered the one off the supply order form and recieved it today. I was thinking it was going to be like Scott's and it isn't.

If anyone would like to buy mine I will sell it to you for the original price. I only took it out of the plastic long enough to check it out.

If anyone knows where I can get one of the others, that would be wonderful.

Thanks

Melissa

20. cooking.with.ann

cooking.with.ann Member Gold Member

Melissa,

Any chance you can post a picture of your bag so that we can see what it looks like? I'm interested in one, but I'd love to see what it looks like!

Many thanks,

Ann

21. cookinmelissa

cookinmelissa Novice Member

Ann, It is the same one that Chefkeender posted above. I can try to take another picture of it later tonight.

22. cla519

cla519 Member

I'm from Canada and we can't get those here. Was wondering if anyone from the US would purchase some for a few of in Winnipeg MB? Someone with paypal would be great.

Feb 22, 2006
Have something to add?