• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Pampered Chef Items - Don't Want to Spend Too Much $$

In summary, the top 5 most affordable Pampered Chef items are the Mix N Chop, the Garlic Press, the Classic Scraper, the Mini Serving Spatula, and the Nylon Pan Scrapers. There are ways to get a discount on Pampered Chef items, such as hosting a party, becoming a consultant, or shopping during sales and promotions. Some Pampered Chef items are multi-functional, such as the Mix N Chop and Mini Serving Spatula. For meal prepping, the Quick Cooker, Food Chopper, Salad Chopper, and Veggie Spiralizer are recommended. However, Pampered Chef items cannot be found at discount stores as they are exclusively sold through consultants or on the official website.
paigev71
I am new to PC and before I ordered any of these items I thought I would see if perhaps someone may have won one that they don't need, or else bought one and decided they didn't want it.

I am looking for:
Tool Turnabout carry bag
Pampered Chef tote for paperwork (and to carry around for advertisement)
logo shirts - size women's large

If you have any of these items, please let me know how much you want for it. Considering I am just starting out I don't want to spend too much $$ right away. Thanks!

What are the top 5 most affordable Pampered Chef items?

The top 5 most affordable Pampered Chef items are the Mix N Chop, the Garlic Press, the Classic Scraper, the Mini Serving Spatula, and the Nylon Pan Scrapers.

Is there a way to get a discount on Pampered Chef items?

Yes, there are a few ways to get a discount on Pampered Chef items. You can host a party and earn free or discounted products, become a consultant and receive a discount on your own purchases, or shop during sales and promotions.

Are there any Pampered Chef items that are multi-functional?

Yes, there are several Pampered Chef items that are multi-functional. For example, the Mix N Chop can be used for ground meat, cooked veggies, and even breaking up canned tomatoes. The Mini Serving Spatula works great for spreading frosting, serving dips, and even flipping small foods on the grill.

What are some Pampered Chef items that are perfect for meal prepping?

Some great Pampered Chef items for meal prepping are the Quick Cooker, the Food Chopper, the Salad Chopper, and the Veggie Spiralizer. These items make cooking and preparing healthy meals in advance a breeze.

Can I find Pampered Chef items at a discount store?

No, Pampered Chef items are exclusively sold through consultants or on the official Pampered Chef website. They are not sold in discount stores as the company values the quality and customer service provided by their consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Heather8345
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heatherbethjohnson
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • milkangel