• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shopping for Market Tote: Find Great Deals with No Shipping!

In summary, a Market Tote is a reusable bag made of durable materials with sturdy handles for easy carrying. One can find great deals on Market Totes with no shipping by shopping directly on the Pampered Chef website and signing up for their email list. There are various sizes and styles available, and customization is possible with an additional fee. While many Market Totes are machine washable, it is important to check the care instructions for each specific product before cleaning.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
My niece forgot to order the market tote on her show last month. I'm looking for one (preferably new) but at a good price. I feel bad because she should have got it at her discount and without paying shipping otherwise I would just put an individual order in.

Bumping for the morning crowd!

maybe someone still has an april show open that you can order one on the host discount...I realize you'll still have to get it from whomever orders it for you but maybe they could just mail it to you when it comes in and you wont have to pay too much shipping on it

I have several. Make me an offer! Buyer pays for shipping.

I'm looking for a market tote as well! What are you looking to sell it for???

I have 2 parties that are closing out still from April. Can order it for you and have it direct shipped. Would give a 20% discount on purchase amount. Inbox me if you want me to order it for you and I can give you a call to get the address/pymt info. One show should go in tonight and other is closing out tomorrow.

I've got several new in bag.. will sell for $18 (includes reg shipping). Message me if you are interested.

I found one already - thanks!

1. What is a Market Tote?

A Market Tote is a reusable bag that can be used for shopping, carrying groceries, or transporting goods. It is typically made of durable materials like canvas or nylon and has sturdy handles for easy carrying.

2. How can I find great deals on Market Totes with no shipping?

You can find great deals on Market Totes with no shipping by shopping directly on the Pampered Chef website. We often have promotions and discounts available, and you can also sign up for our email list to receive exclusive offers.

3. Are there different sizes and styles of Market Totes available?

Yes, there are various sizes and styles of Market Totes available. Some are designed specifically for grocery shopping, while others may be more versatile and suitable for carrying different types of items. You can browse our selection online to find the perfect fit for your needs.

4. Can I customize my Market Tote with my own design or logo?

Yes, you can customize your Market Tote with your own design or logo by using our personalization service. Simply upload your design when placing your order, and we will take care of the rest. Please note that additional fees may apply for customization.

5. Is the Market Tote machine washable?

Many of our Market Totes are machine washable, but we recommend checking the care instructions for each specific product. Some may require hand washing or spot cleaning. Always allow your Market Tote to air dry completely before using it again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • lacychef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • Jess_K