• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pp Users (Not Pp+) Help!! What the Heck?

In summary, when you do your update every month (to get current specials, new products etc) do you do the 'Download Product List Update' or the 'Download Programme List Update'?
kcjodih
Gold Member
When you do your update every month (to get current specials, new products etc) do you do the 'Download Product List Update' or the 'Download Programme List Update' ? I always (for three years now) did both; first the programme one and then the product one. Well, I just did the first and when I went in to enter my show there are NO products listed. No matter what product # I typed in it said 'not in current list' so I clicked on the magnifying glass to see if the number was a typo and there's NOTHING there!! So now I did the product list update and it's stuck in the 'unzipping' phase! UGH!!

The only reason I did any of this is I started entering my show, finished one order and noticed the total was off, checked again and saw my subtotal was right it was the increase in shipping that wasn't accounted for so I realized I'd forgotten to do the update. Deleted the show and here I am with this!

So what do you do each month? Which one, or both?

I do both - program first and then product.

Whew! Thanks Carolyn, at least I know I'm doing it right (or not the only one doing it wrong tee hee!) I sure hope I can get this unzipping to unstick - right now it seems frozen...

Jodi - CDN HO has told me to always do the PROGRAM update followed by the PRODUCT update or it won't always work correctly. Don't know if others have had it work while doing the product-program update, but that is what I was told when I was having troubles one time.

Thanks Jenna, that's what I usually do. Today for whatever reason I just did the program and didn't do the product. Then tried to reenter and there was nothing! Then of course the product update froze.. Anyway, rebooted and did the product update again and it finally worked. So now I'll remember, program and then product!

Thanks all!

What is the difference between PP and PP+?

PP stands for "Pampered Chef Points" and is a rewards system for loyal customers. PP+ is a membership program that offers additional benefits, such as free shipping and product discounts.

How do I redeem my PP points?

To redeem your PP points, simply log into your account on the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Rewards" tab. From there, you can select the items you would like to redeem with your points and complete the checkout process.

Can I use my PP points towards my PP+ membership?

Unfortunately, PP points cannot be used towards the cost of a PP+ membership. However, PP+ members do earn PP points for every purchase, which they can then use towards future purchases.

What happens to my PP points if I cancel my PP+ membership?

If you cancel your PP+ membership, your PP points will still be available to use towards purchases. However, you will no longer earn PP points for future purchases unless you rejoin the PP+ program.

How can I track my PP points balance?

Your PP points balance can be viewed on your account page on the Pampered Chef website. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance in tracking your points balance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
rennea
  • pamperedtracy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedtracy
  • PamperedPrincess74